Get Used To It | Three

How Dipper and Mabel look now ^

Also I realized I forgot Vee 😭

So LET'S PRETEND SHE WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME!

Near the Red Wood Highway

"Dad!" You said quickly, climbing over Hunter to look out the window. "Dad!"

Hunter wheezed, putting his arms up, phone in hand. "Y-Y/n!"

"Y/n, what is it?!" Stan said trying to keep his eyes on the road. 

You looked at him, sparkles in your eyes. "We're close to the Red Wood Highway!" You exclaimed. 

Stan looked at you from the rearview mirror. "So?"

You grinned. "Let's stop by the roadside attractions!" You begged. "Please!"

"Y/n, you already saw all of those before." He said turning his eyes back onto the road.

"I know, but my friends haven't!" You said quickly. "Please? I'm sure we'll all have fun!"

Hunter looked at you. "Roadside attractions?"

You smiled at him, sitting back down. "It's a human thing!" You grabbed a map you got from your dad before you all left. 

"Wait, let me see!" Luz said reaching back. Hunter passed it to her, Vee, and Amity glanced over it. "Wow!" They hummed and gave it to Willow.

She grabbed it and smiled. 

You looked at your dad. "We've been on the road for almost 30 hours! We're almost at the Mystery Shack anyway! It wouldn't hurt stopping by any of them!"

Stan hesitated and sighed. "Y/n- No- We kind of...ruined them-"

"Wait- What?" You asked leaning forward. 

He looked at you. "When you were 14, you stayed at camp for the summer, remember? When we were in Oregon? Well, Me, Dipper, Mabel, Soos, and Mabel's friends went to the attractions and we kinda...ruined it?" 

You opened your mouth. "WHAT?!"

"They set me on fire!" He said defensively. 

"Oh. Well...I think I have pictures on my phone," You said, taking out your phone. 

An hour later, your dad parked in front of the Mystery Shack. You saw Mabel and Dipper waiting excitedly. They should be around Luz and Amity's age by now. 

"They're fourteen now, right?" You asked Stan. 

He glanced at them. "Yeah, actually." He unbuckled. "Alright, take your stuff in and I can have them show you around." 

You unbuckled and jumped out of the car. "Mabel!" You call. "Dipper!"

They cheer. "Y/n!" And they ran to you, and picked you up in a hug. 

You laughed hugging back. They put you down and you studied them. They got taller, and they've changed a lot.

"Y/n, we've missed you!" Mabel grinned. She looked over your shoulder and saw your friends exiting the van.

"Who are they?" Dipper asked. 

You lit up and pulled them all over, "Guys, these are my friends!" You said. You motioned to Luz and Amity, "This is Luz Noceda and Amity Blight! They're dating! They're cool and understanding!" 

You pointed to Gus and Vee. "That's Gus Porter and that's Vee Noceda, Vee is Luz's twin sister! Like you and Dipper!"

You grabbed Willow's shoulder, "This is Willow Park! She's really sweet!"

You grinned and grabbed Hunter's hand. "This is my boyfriend, Hunter Deamonne! He's cool and smart!"

Mabel lit up. "Boyfriend?!" She gasped. 

Hunter blushed looking away. "Hey,"

Dipper smiled at your friends. "It's nice meeting you!" He offered. 

Vee looked at you, "We have to take our stuff in, right?" 

You realized. "Oh! Right! Hold on, guys, we have to take our stuff. Where do we stay?"

Your dad hugged Dipper and Mabel. "You'll be staying in Soos's room, he's staying with his new wife, Melody during the summer. For their honeymoon, I guess."

You and your friends grab your things and headed inside while Dipper helps Vee with her things.

Vee smiled at him. "Thanks," She said.

He smiled back. "No problem."

Mabel admired Willow for being able to carry her and Gus's things.

You were actually excited for this summer.