Get Used To It | Five

"I shouldn't have gotten the regular," You said eyeing Mabel's french toast. You had gotten eggs and bacon. They were hard. 

Hunter looked at you grinning. "These pancakes are so good!" He exclaimed. He held the fork to your mouth.

You could help but smile as Hunter looked so happy. You opened your mouth and you bit into it. You both laugh as he almost dropped the fork. 

He grabbed your hand, lacing it with his and said, "You can share with me?" He offered. You scooted closer to him, grabbing your fork. 

"Thank you, mi amor..." You said laying your head on his shoulder. He blushed giggling a little. Stan narrowed his eyes at the two of you. 

"Grunkle Stan, look!" Mabel pointed out the window and he took his eyes off you two and out the window. 

Dipper looked at you and Hunter and glanced behind you. He widened his eyes.

You were about to bite into the pancakes when you felt someone breathing on your neck. You lifted your head, quickly and turned around. 

No one. 

"Darling?" Hunter said, looking at you. 

You looked back at Hunter, shaken. "Uh..." You glanced behind you again. "N...Nothing..."

"Are you okay?" He asked, worried and squeezed your hand. 

You looked at the plate of pancakes and then back Hunter. "Yeah..!"

The boy from earlier sat behind you and Hunter's booth seats, covering his mouth. His green eyes sparkled, his red hair falling his eyes as he covered his mouth. 

In one hand was a pair of scissors gripped in his other hand.

He glanced up, his face red. They smell amazing! He thought. They're so attractive...I want them to be mine.

Dipper crawled over Stan and Mabel quickly.

"Wha- Dipper!"

"What-!"

He pushed you into Hunter and looked behind the chair. There was literally no one. That redhead left!

"Dipper," Mabel snapped. "What's your problem!"

Gus, Willow, and Vee looked up from Gus's phones confused. They were watching Tiktok. "Dipper?" Vee asked. "Are you okay?"

He looked at you, scared. "There was someone behind Y/n and Hunter!" He said looking around. "A boy w-with red hair? He was literally standing over Y/n trying to take some of their hair..."

Hunter stood up quickly. "What?" He asked. He carefully stepped over you muttering an apology. 

Luz who was on the window side scooted closer to put an arm around you. Amity grabbed your hand.

You were tense. Red hair?

He looked behind the booth and there was no one. Hunter stepped behind you and carefully touched your hair. "Did you see him cut anything?" He asked Dipper. 

"I-I don't know...As soon as Y/n turned, he disappeared." 

Stan stood up. "What did he look like?" 

Dipper stammered as everyone looked at him. "He- He had short red hair? Green eyes and tons of freckles..."

You looked out the window and saw the boy. He held a strip of your  hair. You gasped and got up, running out. "H-Hey!" You snapped at the boy. 

"Stay away from me!" You yelled as he ran into the forest, you wanted to throw up. 

Hunter and Dipper followed after you and saw a glimpse of the boy. "Come on," Hunter said to Dipper. 

Stan stopped them. "Stop. Leave him. He's gone now. Let's all head to the car,"

You, Vee, Willow, Gus, Mabel, Dipper, Luz and Amity headed to the car. Stan stopped Hunter. "If you see that kid again, you know what to do right?" He grabbed Hunter's shoulder. "Show that kid those fancy moves you learned from your dimension?" 

Hunter nodded. "Yeah..."

"You know I can't do anything because I'll get arrested again and I don't want Y/n to get mad at me again. You know I don't really like you much, that's because you're my kid's boyfriend. It's my job. But you're a pretty okay kid. So kick that redhead's ass if he comes near my Y/n." 

Stan hesitated before messing up his hair. "I'll vouch if the cops come."

Hunter nodded again. "Okay." He said quietly. He ran toward the van and glanced back at Stan. He stepped in the car and sat next to you. 

"What'd my dad talk to you about?" You asked confused. 

Hunter shrugged. "He told me to be careful with eating too many pancakes. Weird, huh?"

You looped your arm with his, laying your head on his. "Yeah, you seemed to really love those pancakes."

You laughed nervously. "Maybe that creep was a one time thing, ya know?"

He smiled. "Yeah, maybe."

"Y/n?" Hunter said quietly as Stan started to drive away. 

"Yeah?"

Hunter laid his head on yours. "I love you a lot..."

You smiled. "I love you too,"

Hunter glanced out the window and saw the redhead, watching the van drive away.