Get Used To It | Six

"Y/n."

You gasped and sat up instantly. It was dark in the room you slept in, but there was no one up. You looked around and thought you saw a shadow. 

"Hunter-" You whisper. 

No answer. Just his snores. 

"Y/n~"

You start to shake. "W-Who's there? I'll kick your ass! Get out!" You whisper loudly, balling your fists. 

"Y/n." You felt someone brush your shoulder with their hand. 

You felt your heart stop. You gulped, gripping the blankets. "Who are you?" You breathe, your voice shaking.

"Y/n." The voice was right next to your ear. 

You shout jumping forward and covering your ears sobbing. You squeezed your eyes shut. "GO AWAY!" You yelled, half sobbing, literally not caring if it was night.

You were scared shitless. The light flickered on and Hunter was right in front of you, worry on his face. "Y/n?" He asked urgently. 

Luz grabbed your shoulders. "Are you okay? What happened?!"

You shook as you tried to explain. "I-I woke up and I heard something- Someone said my name and I thought it was one of you but you all were asleep but it kept saying my name and it touched my shoulder and it was literally right next to me! I think someone's in the shack- I-I-" 

Luz and Gus pulled you in hugs and Hunter got up. "I'll look around, okay?" He said gently. "Let me get your dad, too. Are you coming, Gus, Amity?"

Gus pat your head. "Yeah," He stood and Willow took his place. Hunter and Gus left, Amity stood and followed them out.

"Who do you think she heard?" Gus asked at the end of the hall. 

Hunter shook his head. "I don't know, but it wouldn't hurt to check." 

Amity turned her head and she thought she saw someone. "Guys?" She said. 

Hunter turned his head and his eyes widened. "You little--!" He cursed and ran after the shadow with red hair.

Amity and Gus follow.

The three chased the shadow down the stairs and just when the shadow was about to leave out the door, Hunter caught him by his collar and slammed him against the wall. 

Amity turned on the light and gasped. "It's that- that kid from the diner?"

Gus tensed. "Why are you following Y/n and stalking them!" He snapped at the redhead. 

Hunter glared at him. "How did you get in here?"

The kid didn't answer. He brought his fist up and punched Hunter in the face, and brought his knee up and kneed Hunter's stomach. 

The teeny kid was actually stronger than he looked and Hunter held his stomach coughing, letting the kid go. 

"Get him!" A deep voice said. 

They turned and saw Stan. The kid took this chance to open the door and run out. Hunter looked at the open door, "That little rat!" He snapped.  

He was about to go after the kid when Gus grabbed his arm. "You're bleeding, Hunter-" He said worried. "We can go to the police about this kid tomorrow. We have to see if you're okay."

Stan watched the kid disappear in the forest and shut the door locking it. Hunter looked up and saw Y/n at the top of the steps. 

"I heard yelling? Is everything okay?" You asked, Luz next to you, touching the small of your back. 

Hunter turned away. "Uh, yeah..."

"Hunter." You said walking down the steps. "What happened to your face?" 

He didn't look at you. "Uh, nothing..."

"Hunter, stopping lying no one's buying it. Did you end up finding someone?"

Gus spoke. "Yeah. It was that kid from the diner."

You jump and turn. "What?" You looked at Hunter. "Did he do that to you?" 

Hunter held his face, his face burning. "It's fine, Y/n. It's nothing."

"You're literally bleeding from your mouth." You said crossing your arms. "Did he actually hurt you?"

"FIne, yes. But we're going to the police tomorrow, okay?"

You frowned. "Okay." You said looking at the door. "Well...thanks for helping."

Hunter looked at Stan. "Maybe Y/n should stay in the room with you?" He asked. 

Stan shook his head. "I'll just put a lock on the door." He said. "A new one." You helped Hunter up the stairs. You now just wanted to go home.