Get Used To It | Four

Collector art I made :D

I also made them in a new outfit but you have to wait until the next chapter to see it 😩

Also, since you and Hunter have been dating for about 6 months, Hunter has been used to calling you different pet names like sweetie, sweetheart, cutie, darling, love, and the original mi vida 

"Get your shoes on kids, we're going to the Greasy's Diner for dinner!" Your father said stepping into the room where you all were watching TV.

You pulled Hunter up. "Ohh! They have good pancakes here!" You told him.

He glanced at Flapjack and the other palismen eating berries and fruit on the table. "Pancakes?" He said. "Oh, like that place you took me for our breakfast place back in Connecticut?"

You nodded and Hunter smiled. "Okay!"

Vee smiled at Dipper. "You always write in the notebook, Dipper. How come?"

They were all in the car while Stan, your father, drove. 

Dipper glanced at her. "Huh? Oh!" He looked at the notebook. It had a leather cover, gold corners, and a six finger golden paper- cut out and glued to the notebook. On the hand it said 4. "Well, Gravity Falls is a weird place, and supernatural stuff happens all the time. So, I asked my Uncle Ford if he could make me a new journal to write in this summer."

Vee glanced at you and your friends. "Super...natural?" She asked, turning to Dipper again.

Dipper looked behind the seat he was in and looked at you guys. "Yeah, there was this dorito demon that tried to kill us a few years ago. Gravity falls is a weird place."

Mabel nodded grinning. "Yeah! But we defeated him before he took over the world. He's gone now!" 

You hesitated and looked at Amity who subconsciously brought her hand to her covered ear. "Huh. Weird," She said nervously glancing at Luz. 

Luz looked at you, in which you looked at Hunter who looked at Gus, and Gus looked at Vee and they all looked at Dipper and Mabel. 

Mabel turned in her seat. Oh! How come you guys cover your ears? It gets really hot, you know?"

Gus coughed. "Well- Uh, you see, we- uh-"

"It's a kind of tradition!" You blurted, shoving Gus's to the side.

They looked at you and then nodded vigorously. "Yep!" Willow added quickly. "Where we come from w-we hide our ears to avoid...seducing people..?"

You all look at Willow thinking the same thing. SEDUCING?!

"Is that true?!" You whispered to Hunter.

He looked at you incredulously. "You've seen my ears for more than six months, Y/n!" He whispered back. "You're not seduced, now are you?"

You raised your eyebrows. "I mean...No,"

He looked at you weirdly. "Did you just hesitate?"

"No!" You said quickly. 

Dipper nodded fondly. "I-I guess that makes sense..." He said eyeing you guys. "Mabel?"

Mabel nodded. "Mhm, mhm."

Stan glanced into the mirror at you guys. "Alright, you weirdos. We're here."

Everyone jumped out of the car and Hunter helped you out carefully. You grinned. "Hunter, I've gotten out of a car before,"

"Yeah, but you could have fallen and gotten hurt." He said defensively. 

You laughed and laced your fingers with his while you followed everyone into the diner. You walked past a booth and when you passed, you shivered and felt someone staring at you. 

You turned your head, stopping. The only person in the booth was a ginger with green eyes and freckles. He wasn't looking at you. He was looking at his menu.

"Mi Vida?" Hunter said looking at you. "Are you okay?"

You turned to look at him. "Uh, yeah. It felt like someone was staring at me. It must have been my imagination!"

Hunter glanced at the boy, not really bothered. He looked at you. "Well, okay," He said, pulling your hand slightly. "Let's go sit with our friends."

You nodded and followed him and sat at a booth with your friends, your dad, and finally, Dipper and Mabel.

But you couldn't shake the feeling you were being watched.