Beginning of summer... finally

We got to the burrow early this morning. Finally the school year has ended. And next year will be 5th year. I was in Ginnys room, looking through my clothes for something to wear for dinner when someone walked into the door way and leaned against it. I looked up and saw Ron standing there looking at me.

"Hey Ronnie" I said with a smile. "Hey, what are you doing?" He asked me. "I'm trying to find something nice to wear for dinner" I told him looking back at me bag. "The outfit your in looks perfect, just wear that" he told me. I smiled, "but I wanna change" I told him not looking up from my bag. "Whatever you say" he walked away and I searched for a minute or so and finally found the perfect outfit.

(Without the sunglasses) I changed into it just in time for Mrs

(Without the sunglasses) I changed into it just in time for Mrs.Weasley to yell from downstairs "come eat!" So I ran downstairs and walked into the kitchen to find everyone sitting down already talking so I quietly sat down in the only empty seat that was between Ron and Hermione. They all were talking about their school year to Mrs.Weasley but I didn't talk much, I just ate my food. Ron slowly and gently put his hand on my thigh and rubbed his thumb on it. I looked at him and he was looking at everyone that was talking while listening to them. I smiled and continued eating.

When we were all done, we went our separate ways. The twins went into there room, Harry and Ginny sat on the couch to watch a movie, Hermione went into Ginnys room to study for next year, Mr and Mrs Weasley went into the kitchen to clean up, and I was going to go upstairs and study with Hermione until Ron grabbed my hand before I could walk away from the table. "Yes?" I asked looking at him. "Wanna come in my room?" He said while holding my hand and rubbing his thumb against it. "We can watch movies and talk" he suggested. "Sure" I smiled and we walked upstairs into his room. He shut the door behind us and we sat on his bed together.

We talked for about an hour when Fred came into the room with George following behind him. "Hey love birds, mom got this muggle thing called a pool? I guess" Fred said. I'm a half blood so my moms a witch and my dads a muggle so I know what a pool is. "Oh really?! Cool" I said. "So we have to get swim suits on and go in it" George said. They only know how to swim and have swimsuits because of the black lake at Hogwarts. "Well I'm gonna go get into mine" I said getting up and walking into Ginnys room. I saw the girls looking through there bags to find a swimsuit too. "Hey girls" I said to them, "hey" they both said back.

We took turns going into the bathroom to change. Ginny went first then came out a few minutes later in her bikini

 Ginny went first then came out a few minutes later in her bikini

Then Hermione went in, and came out a few minutes later in hers.

Then I went in and slid my clothes off and slid on my bikini and looked at myself in the mirror

Then I went in and slid my clothes off and slid on my bikini and looked at myself in the mirror. "Will Ron like this?" I asked myself then shrugged not caring that much anymore.

I walked out of the bathroom in my bikini and me and the girls squealed

I walked out of the bathroom in my bikini and me and the girls squealed. "The boys will be all over us!" I said. We all giggled and walked out of her room and went downstairs. The twins and Harry were already there. All of the Weasley boys wear red swim trunks and Harry was in black. I felt two arms wrap around my shoulders. I smiled knowing it was Ron and put my hands on his arms. "Let's go guys!!" Ginny said and ran outside to where Mrs.Weasley had set up the pool. We all ran outside after her and climbed on the ladder one after another jumping in.

We all splashed each other with each jump and we all laughed each time. While I was swimming I felt the same pair of arms wrap around me. "Hey n/n" he said in a soft, quiet voice. "Hey" I said back trying to match the same softness in my voice as he did. "You look really good in this bikini" he told me in the same tone of voice. I smiled and my cheeks went as red as his swim trunks. He laid his head on my shoulder and I laid my head on his. We stayed like that for a few seconds before we got hit by a big splash. I looked up and gasped and Ron had jumped off me. I saw Ginny smirking at me and I rolled my eyes "bloody hell Gin!" I giggled. She swam to the other end of the pool away from me, giggling.

After 2 hours of being in the pool, splashing each other, laughing and jumping on each other pretending to drown them, we decided to get out because it was beginning to get darker. We all climbed up and down the ladder getting out, one by one. We all wrapped ourselves in towels and walked back into the house. I went into Ginnys room and grabbed dry clothes and went into the bathroom in the hallway because Ginny was in her bathroom changing. I slid my wet bathing suit off and decided to not wear a bra and put my pj set on.

When I was done, I walked out of the bathroom and bumped into Ron on accident

When I was done, I walked out of the bathroom and bumped into Ron on accident. "Bloody hell I'm sorry" he said to me looking at me smiling "man your stunning" he told me I smiled and blushed, like always. "Wanna spend the night in my room? Harry is sleeping in Ginnys and Hermione is sleeping in the twins" he said. "Sure" I told him and we walked into his room. I plopped down onto his bed and spread out like a star fish. He chuckled at me. "Hey, that's my bed you know" he said sarcastically. I giggled, "oh really? I didn't notice" he smiled at my answer and gently laid on top of me, laying his head on my chest. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him and stroked his hair. I fell asleep like this. What a perfect way to end my night.

Hey!! This is the first part of "There's no better boy". Ron is a cringy, sweetheart in this but u absolutely love it. He will get "dumber" as the story goes in lmao. Well, thank you for reading. ❤️