Mornings with bae😙

I woke up by feeling light kisses on my inner thighs. I giggled and looked down to see Ron in between my thighs kissing them. When he heard my giggle he stopped and looked up at me. "Morning beautiful" he told me. "Morning, what are you doing?" I asked him. "I thought you might be a little sore from last night so I wanted to try and help" he explained. I smiled, he is so cute. He softly started to messaging my thighs and kissing them again. I laid my head back and relaxed my body as he did this.

After a few minutes he stopped and sat up. I lifted my head and looked at him. "Noooo" I whined. "Aw I'm sorry baby but I want to go shower. Want to come?" He said. I nodded and he got out of the bed and I tried to as well but I fell backwards onto the bed again. "Ugh fuck" I groaned. Ron slowly lifted me up, bridal style, and carried me into the bathroom, setting me down on the floor softly. "Wanna take a bubble bath together instead?" Ron asked. "Yes!" I replied. He started the water and slowly started to add the bubbles to it.

As the bubbles were forming and the bath was filling, he helped me get my clothes off and took his off as well. Once the bathtub was filled with water and bubbles, he lifted me up and set me into it slowly then crawled in behind me. He scooted me onto his lap and held my waist. I could feel his tip on my entrance but I tried to ignore it.

After a few minutes of sitting there, in the water together, he started to bring his hands higher up my body. I looked down and watched them as they reached my boobs. He started slowly grabbing them and playing with them. "Ron what are you doing?" I asked him, giggling. He chuckled, "I can't touch your boobs baby?" He asked me. I blushed, "of course you can, it feels nice actually" I told him. He kept doing that for a few minutes then let his hands go back down, but farther down then my waist.

He reached my pussy and slowly started rubbing it. I bit my lip and laid my head on his shoulder. "Want a massage?" He asked me. I nodded my head and he slowly started to massage my pussy with one hand as his other hand gripped my thigh.

After a few minutes he stopped and grabbed the shampoo. He put the shampoo on his hands and starting washing my hair. It felt so good. I closed my eyes as his hands massages my scalp. He took a cup, filled it with water and slowly poured it on my head to get the shampoo out. Once it was all out he did the same thing with his hair.

He then started to wash my body, slowly massaging every inch of me. He then poured a cup of water on my chest and all the soap went dripping down. He unclogged the drain and the water started to go down as he picked me up and slowly stood up. He carried me out of the tub and set me on a towel on the floor softly, I grabbed a towel and started to dry myself off, as he did the same.

I wrapped the towel around my body and he did too. He picked me up and carried me into his room, laying me on his bed softly. He grabbed shorts and put them on himself then grabbed a pair of his boxers and one of my sports bras and came over to me. He took the towel off my body and threw it to the side. He just stared down at my wet, naked body. He seemed very proud of what he had done to me last night. After staring at my body for a minute or so, he slid the boxers on me as I slid the bra on. He laid me down gently and laid on top of me softly.

He laid his head on my chest as I played with his hair. "You're so beautiful y/n" he said in a soft voice. I smiled and kissed the top of his head. "You're so handsome Ron" I told him. He dug his face into my chest softly and I looked down at him. "What are you doing baby?" I asked him. He looked up at me, "trying to hear your heartbeat" he replied, laying his head back down on my chest again. I smiled and continued to play with his hair.

After an hour of us just laying there in complete silence and staying in the same position, Ron slowly got off me. I looked up at him. "Can you walk now?" He asked me. I slowly got up and stood on my legs. They were shaking a lot but I could stand on them without falling. I walked a few steps without falling but my legs shaking super aggressively. "Can we go get food?" He asked me. I nodded my head and he took my hand. We walked out of the room and he held my hand when we were going down the stairs to make sure I kept my balance and didn't fall. We walked to the kitchen and he grabbed a powdered donut from the cabinet.

"Ron? Y/n? Is that you?" We heard a voice yell from the living room. We walked into the living room, Ron still stuffing his face with the donut. "Hey guys" Ginny said. They all started staring at my shaking legs so I quickly sat in the closest seat to me. Ron sat next to me and wiped his lips and dusted his hands off on his shorts, to get the powder from the donut off.

"We were all just going to play truth or dare again. Wanna play?" Harry asked us. "Sure" Ron said. I agreed and we decided on who would go first.

Thank you so much for reading this part. I'm sorry it's a little bit shorter then usual, I didn't want to start the game of truth or dare and it become to long so I had to cut it into the next part. Hope you enjoyed!
Words: 1067