Pools and sunrises💦🌅

I got changed quietly into my bathing suit upstairs in Ron's room.

(Bathing suit)

(Bathing suit)

And put a cover up over it.

(Cover up)

As I was putting the cover up on, Ron walked into the room and we immediately locked eyes. We both walked closer to each other with bug smiles on our faces. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist with a firm grip. "You look beautiful. How do u look so good in everything?" He said to me, I blushed and gave him a big smile and shrugged, "just for you baby" he smile, kissed my cheek then walked away from me to grab his swim trunks. The same trunks he wears every single time. His basic red ones.

I sat on the bed and took my hair out of the messy bun to put it into a neater one. After I was done, I must've not been paying attention because Ron was in his swim trunks ready to go. I got up and went to him, "you are quick" I told him and he chuckled. "Yeah I know" he said winking at me, it took me a second but I realized the dirty joke so I giggled and shoved his shoulder gently. "No you aren't" I told him with a smile. He smirked and looked at me, "if you wanted me to be I could but usually I like to take my time. If we were in a rush just doing a little quickie I could be" he explained. I laughed and held his hand.

We grabbed our cookies, a few drinks and our towels then walked outside together, hand in hand. At this point it is around 4 in the morning and the sun usually rises at 4:30 to 5 so we set all out stuff down on the deck and I took my cover up off setting it down on a chair. I looked around at the dark night sky and felt arms wrap around my waist and lift me off the ground. "Not again" I whined, as I was then in the air and in the water in the blink of an eye. I came back up above water and wiped the water off my face and looked around to see Ron in the water with me, smirking proudly of what he had just done.

He swam to me and lifted me up so I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck and he put his hands on my thighs to keep me up. We looked around at the dark night. "I'm glad your mom put these lights out, they make it so pretty. And we can see" I told Ron smiling as he agreed. I looked at him and kissed him. As we were kissing he pulled me closer and put his hands on my ass instead of my thighs. I pulled away with a big smile and saw it slightly becoming lighter out. I felt I was being slightly lifted then before I knew it, I was thrown away from Ron to the other side of the pool.

I came back above water and gasped. I didn't see it coming. Water was in my eyes so I couldn't see but I could hear Ron's laughter in the distance. I wiped my eyes and looked around to see Ron on the other side of the pool laughing at me. I swam over to him and pushed him over aggressively. Down he went into the pool. I laughed and crawled onto the deck. Ron came up above water and wipes his face and ran his hand through his hair to get it out of his face after he looked up at me and climbed onto the deck.

He kissed my cheek with a smile and laid down a blanket and set our drinks and cookies on it. He then came over to me and wrapped my towel around my shoulders, "thank you kind sir" I said to him smiling, "you're so welcome" he said kissing my cheek again and wrapping his towel around himself. We sat on the blanket facing the way that the sun will be rising in and I laid my head on Ron's shoulder. He picked up a cookie and took a bite. "Oooo" he said examining the cookie. "Is it good?" I asked lifting up my head to look at him.

"Yeah, they're delicious!" He told me. I smiled, "I'm glad" I said picking up a cookie as well and taking a bite. "Mmm they are good" I said as Ron was shoving the cookie into his mouth, "yeah, we did such a good job!" he mumbled with his mouth full. I laughed and took bites of my cookie until it was gone. We noticed it was getting lighter out so we looked in the distance to find the sun starting to rise. I laid my head on Ron as we both watched, with big smiles. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I snuggled up against his side.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" He said, "yeah it is" I said looking away from the view and at him, to see him not looking at the sunrise, but at me. I blushed and gave him a bright smile. He kissed my forehead and looked back in the distance smiling. Ron grabbed another cookie and so did I. We ate the cookies in silence, watching the sunrise, cuddling up with each other. Life could not get any better.

After about 30 minutes, it was now around 5:30 and the sun was completely in the sky and beaming on us and the cookies were gone. We had also finished the drinks we brought out. We got up and Ron grabbed the blanket and we took our towels off our bodies and I handed mine to Ron. I grabbed my cover up, putting it back on my body and grabbing the empty bottles from our drinks and the plate the cookies were on. We then headed inside. We both went separate ways, I went to the kitchen and he went to put the blanket and towels in the laundry, but we had to be very quiet so we didn't wake anyone up.

I put the plate in the sink and the bottles in recycling and went up into Ron's room to change. Ron wasn't in there yet so I got undressed out of the swimsuit and threw it in the hamper. I then felt cold hands on my waist from behind me and a cold breath on my ear, "you look so good baby" I heard in my ear, I knew it was Ron so I turned around and looked at him. "Yeah?" I asked, kissing him wrapping my arms around his neck as he gripped my waist softly. I pulled away and went over to his drawers pulling out a pair of his basketball shorts and grabbing one of my sports bras I had lying around in his room.

I put on my underwear and slid his shorts on after, along with my sports bra. I took my hair out of the messy bun then through it back into a different one so it wasn't as messy and crawled into Ron's bedsheets. Ron watched me with a big, dorky, cute smile on his face. He's so cute. The smile of his lights up every room and is literally so contagious.

He slid off his swim trunks and I closed my eyes, cuddling into Ron's blankets. I slowly started to drift off but I suddenly felt Ron's body against mine from behind me so I scooted closer to him and cuddled up into his chest as he wrapped an arm around my body. I felt his cold eyes on me so I turned my head and look at him, "yes?" I asked him, he gently moved a piece of hair out of my face and kissed the tip of my nose. "Get some sleep" he said laying his head on a pillow so I did too. And as soon as I did, I was fast asleep.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!! I'm really enjoying this series and I hope you guys are as well!!💗 even though not many people are reading my stories, I'm very thankful for the ones that are so thank you!!❤️❤️
Words: 1411