Shopping!

After around an hour, Molly called up down for lunch. We all ran downstairs into the kitchen and sat at the table to eat. Me and Ron (of course) sat next to each other and he kept his hand on my thigh the entire time.

"Hey girls?" I said looking over to Hermione and Ginny. They looked back at me, "what?" Hermione asked me. "Wanna go shopping for clothes after lunch?" I asked them. Both there faces lit up. "Yes!" Ginny said. I looked at the boys, "you guys can come too." I told them. The boys groaned, "nah we're good" Fred told me. I looked at Ron and he nodded his head, agreeing with Fred. I frowned, "please Ronnie" I asked him. He looked at me and shook his head. "That's boring" he told me

"You can model all the clothes you get though later when you get back" he said smiling and I smiled back. "Okay baby" I said back to him and he rubbed my thigh.

We all finished eating and got up to put our plates in the sink. Of course, Ron took mine before I could and put it in the sink for me. He came back over to me and kissed me on the cheek. "You girls have fun and I can't wait for you to get back to model all the outfits." He said and I smiled.

Me and the girls left to go shopping. We walked around multiple stores and picked out clothes and tried a bunch on. We all hyped each other up whenever we would show each other an outfit. I came out of the changing room after changing into my regular clothes once I was done trying on an outfit. We all had about 3 outfits from just one store. "Let's go pay for these then go to another store." I told them. We went to the cashier and paid one at a time for our clothes.

We went to another store and parted ways to look around. I looked around and found the jewelry section. I looked around for a minute and saw a really cute ring.

I decided to get it and asked the jewelry person to grab it for me sense it was locked in a case and I just paid for it right there

I decided to get it and asked the jewelry person to grab it for me sense it was locked in a case and I just paid for it right there. The person put it in a box and handed it to me after. "Have a good day!" They told me. "Thank you" I said and walked off to find the girls.

I found them looking at jeans. "Hey guys! Look!" I opened the box and showed them the ring. "Pretty" Hermione told me and I smiled. "I wanna get Ron something but I don't know what" I told them. "Well Ron has been wanting to have a golden chain for a while" Ginny told me. I smiled, "I'll be right back!" I ran back to the jewelry section and looked around. I found the perfect chain and bought it. I went back to the girls and showed them.

"Oh he will love it girl!" Ginny told me and I smiled closing the box that it's in

"Oh he will love it girl!" Ginny told me and I smiled closing the box that it's in. "You guys find anything cute?" I asked them and they shook there heads. "Not here, no" Hermione told me. We left the store and decided we would go to one more store before we go home. We walked into a store and hit the jackpot there. The girls found a bunch of cute outfits but I only found 2. So I'm total, I have around 6 outfits. I found 1 at the first store, 3 at another store and 2 here.

After we all tried them in to make sure they fit, we paid and left. We got home with our bags and Ron immediately ran outside once we saw we were home. He took all of my bags from me. "Baby I can help carry-" I started to say then got interrupted by Ron. "No shhh I got it" he told me. He carried all my bags inside as I followed him and the girls did too with all there bags.

Ron went upstairs and into his room, setting down my bags on his bed. I followed him and shut the door. He walked to me and put his hands on my hips. "Your so beautiful" he told me. I smiled and kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me up by my thighs and he started kissing my neck softly. I moved my hair out of his way and he smiled against my neck.

"Baby I love you" I told him starting to play with his hair. "I love you too baby girl" he mumbled against my skin. "You ready to see my outfits?" I asked him and he looked up at me. "How many did you get?" He asked me setting me onto my feet. "Around like 6 I think" I answered and he smiled. "But if I don't look good in one please tell me. Be honest" I told him. "Baby you look good in everything!" He told me, "but I'll be honest" I smiled and kissed his cheek and go over to all my bags that are on his bed.

Thank you for reading this part! I don't want to make this one to long and don't want some of it cutting into the next part so the next one will be her trying on the clothes and modeling them for Ron!💗 hope you enjoyed!