Pool dayyyy💦

We were all sitting at the table eating the meal that Molly had prepared for us. When ginny turned to me and Hermione. "Hey girls, wanna have a pool day after we eat?" Ginny asked us. "Yes!" Hermione said before putting a big spoonful of food in her mouth. "Sure!" I said, Ginny smiled at our answers. "Can we come?" Ron asked me gesturing to the boys. "Nope!" Ginny answered him before I could say anything. I put my hand on Ron's shoulder, looking him in the eyes. "We will hang out later" I told him causing a little smile to spread on his face.

All of us were done eating so we put our plates in the sink. Ron didn't do it for me this time, he must just be upset about not coming to the pool with us. "Let's go get changed" Ginny told me and Hermione. We ran upstairs into Ginnys room. We all went through our bags and found bikinis to wear. "I call bathroom first!" Ginny said running into the bathroom. "I'll take the one in the hall! Sorry n/n, you have to wait" Hermione said to me. "No I'll change in Ron's bathroom" I told her and we both walked out of the room and to the bathroom we were changing in.

I walked into Ron's room and saw him on his bed. "I'm gonna change in your bathroom." I told him then walked into it. I changed into my bathing suit then put my hair into a messy bun.

(bathing suit) I walked out of the bathroom and smiled at Ron

(bathing suit)
I walked out of the bathroom and smiled at Ron. He looked at me and smiled back and stood up. He walked over to me and kissed my head. "Have fun, and wear sunscreen!" he told me. I nodded, smiling, and walked out to find the girls. They were both standing in the hallway waiting in there bikinis.

(Ginnys bikini)

(Ginnys bikini)