Hotel surprise

After about 3 hours of relaxing in the room and Ron begging and BEGGING to know the surprise I finally decided I would show him. I went into the bathroom and shut the door. I went through my bag and pulled out the lingerie set I packed just for this. I undressed and slid the lingerie clothing on.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Ron sitting on the couch waiting for me looking out the window

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Ron sitting on the couch waiting for me looking out the window. I stepped closer to him and his head jolted my direction. His eyes went wide and he bit down on his bottom lip. I giggled and walked closer to him as he examined my body. "You like?" I asked him with a smirk on my lips. He nodded his head and grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him. I wiggled out of his grip and backed away from him. "Uh uh uh" I said. He pouted, "what?" He asked. "You cheated on me with lavender. Love potion or not. So you get a punishment" I told him.

He looked at me with a confused look, "what's the punishment?" He asked. I sat on the edge of the bed with my legs open. "You have to sit there and watch me pleasure myself." I told him. He smirked, "that isn't a punishment" he said. "Well you can't touch me or pleasure yourself" I explained. His jaw dropped. I smirked and started rubbing myself through my lingerie bottoms. "What if I do though?" He asked biting down on his bottom lip watching me. "You don't get to touch me or see me naked or even half naked for a week or two." I told him.

He frowned at me and I slid my hand down my lingerie bottoms and started playing with myself. He watched me at the edge of his seat biting on his bottom lip. I smirked and moaned softly as I touched my folds. He bit his lip harder and stared at my hand in my bottoms. I slid my bottoms fully off and spread my legs more so he could see everything. His eyes widened as I slid a few fingers in myself. I moaned and kept sliding them in and out as he watched biting on his lip.

After a few minutes of me fingering myself, moaning and Ron whining for me, I slid my fingers out with a slight moan and walked over to Ron. I stood in front of him and looked down at him as he looked up at me. "Open." I demanded. He looked at me confused but opened his mouth anyway and I put my fingers in his mouth. "Suck" I said slowly getting onto his lap. He closed his mouth around my fingers and sucked them. "Remember, don't touch me" I told him as he was still sucking my fingers.

I cradled his lap and took my fingers out of his mouth. "How bad do you want me Ron?" I asked him. "So badly" he answered. "Do you regret what you did?" I asked. "Yes very much so!" He answered quickly. "And how much did you miss me?" I asked. "So fucking much baby. Words can't even explain" he said. I smirked, "show me how much you missed me Ronnie" I got off his lap and laid on the bed with my legs spread. "Fuck me Ron." I said. He got up and walked towards me. "I can touch you now?" He asked. "Fuck. Me." I demanded.

I saw a smirk spread across his face and heard his buckle coming off and his pants going down his legs. I then felt his cold hands grip on my thighs and his tip on my entrance. I bit my lip and before I knew it Ron's dick was deep inside of me. I moaned and gripped the bed sheets in my hands as he pounded in and out of me faster and faster each time. After every time he would groan as I would moan, his grip would get tighter on my thighs as my grip got tighter on my bedsheets.

"F..faster Ron!" I moaned and he went faster. I was a moaning mess but so was he. He went deeper and eventually found my g-spot which caused me to technically scream out of the pleasure. Which informed Ron that he had found my spot. He kept hitting that spot harder and harder until I eventually came to my climax all over his dick. After a few seconds he pulled out and came on my lower stomach.

He groaned and looked down at my breathless body. He chuckled and I slowly looked up at him. "What?" I asked out of breath. "See how much I missed you darling?" He asked me out of breath as well. "Yeah yeah. Get a towel and wipe this up." I told him. He went and grabbed a towel and wiped my cum off his dick them came back over wiping his cum off my stomach. He threw the towel in the trash bin and grabbed my pjs out of my bag for me. I took the lingerie bra off throwing it on the floor near my bag and took my pjs from Ron.

I changed into a new pair of underwear and got into my pjs.

I slid under the covers and laid my head on a pillow and watched Ron put on basketball shorts and take his shirt off

I slid under the covers and laid my head on a pillow and watched Ron put on basketball shorts and take his shirt off. He slid in the covers next to me and laid his head on a pillow. I snuggled my body up against his and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. He rubbed his finger tips along my arm slowly causing me to smile. "I'm still really sorry" he told me in a soft voice. "It's fine baby" I said without opening my eyes or moving. "Go to sleep" I told him.

After a few minutes his fingers stopped moving on my arm which informed me that he was asleep soon after I was fast asleep as well.

Heyyy I'm so sorry for not posting for a little while I just got through a break up the past couple weeks and it's been hard but I'm fine and back to posting. Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed💗
Words: 1065