Truth or dare... again

We all decided that George would go first. "Harry truth or dare?" George asked Harry. Harry thought for a second, "truth" he replied. George smirked, "do you have a crush on anyone in this room?" He asked Harry. Harry's face went beat red and he looked around at everyone in the room, then his eyes stopped on Ginny. She looked at the floor with red cheeks. Harry looked back at George after looking at Ginny for a moment. "Yes." Harry replied.

Harry then scanned the room for his target. His eyes then stopped on Ron. "Ron truth or dare" Harry asked him. "Truth" Ron replied. "When was the last time you and y/n had sex?" Harry asked Ron looking proud of himself for thinking of that question. Me and Ron looked at each other with wide eyes. Ron then smirked and looked at Harry. "Y/n's birthday" Ron replied. Everyone's mouths dropped and they started laughing. "What?" Ron asked. "How do you guys do it without everyone noticing?" Ginny asked. "Ron must not know how to make her moan loud." Fred remarked, causing a laugh from everyone. It's called a silencing spell idiots" I explained, rolling my eyes. "I think he does, did you guys not see her legs shaking when she came in here earlier?" Harry explained. Everyone laughed as me and Ron stayed quiet with red faces. "Ok ok back to the game" George said after laughing his ass off at Harry's stupid comment.

Ron looked around at everyone to see who he wanted to ask. His eyes stopped on Fred, "Fred truth or dare?" Ron asked him. "Dare duh, I'm not a pussy" Fred replied. "Make out with Hermione" Ron dared him. Fred smirked and looked at the blushing Hermione. "Easy" Fred said as he grabbed Hermione's waist pulling her closer to his body. There was barely a gap between them. Fred's lips smashed into Hermione's and Hermione grabbed the back of his neck, pulling his face closer to hers to deepen the kiss.

After about 3 minutes we made them stop so we could finish the game. Fred looked at Ginny immediately, "Ginny truth or dare?" He asked her. "Dare I guess" Ginny replied. Fred smirked, "I dare you to sit in Harry's lap for the rest of the game" Fred dared her. Ginny blushed and got up and walked to Harry. Harry gently grabbed her waist and pulled her onto his lap. Harry and Ginny wouldn't stop staring at each other. "Ginny your turn!" I yelled to her. She kept her eyes on Harry, "Harry truth or dare?" She asked him. "Hmmm dare" Harry replied. "I dare you to come into my room later." Ginny said to him with a smirk, "how about right now?" Harry said winking at her. Her eyes widened along with all of ours. Harry stood up picking her up off his lap and bringing her upstairs.

"Ok then..." Hermione said. "Hermione, want to come to the kitchen with me?" Fred asked her. "Sure" Hermione replied. They both got up and went to the kitchen leaving me, George and Ron in the living room. "I'm gonna go to my room" George said getting up and going upstairs. "Guess that leaves you and me love" Ron said. I smiled and laid my head on him. "Yep!" I said with a smile. "Wanna go outside or something?" Ron asked me, I smiled and looked at him. "Yeah!" I got up and noticed my legs weren't shaking as bad as they were before. "Oh thank goodness" I said causing Ron to chuckle.

"Let me change first" I told him going upstairs to his room to my clothes. I pulled out a shirt and pants and changed into them.

I combed my hair then went back downstairs to Ron

I combed my hair then went back downstairs to Ron. "You look cute darling" he told me right when he saw me walking up to him. He put his hands on my waist and kissed my cheek. I smiled and looked up at him, into his eyes. "Thank you Ronnie" I said. He smiled and grabbed my hand and brought me outside. He brought me to a big oak tree and we sat under it in the shade. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I looked at him. "You know I've never been happier with someone" I told him. He smiled really big and kissed my head. "I'm glad your happy baby" he told me.

{⚠️TW sexual assault/abuse talk in this paragraph! If you don't feel comfortable reading that or just don't want to feel free to skip it!!⚠️}

"My ex didn't make me happy. He was so controlling and used me. All we did was have sex, and when we weren't he would still just touch my ass, boobs and vagina." I said looking down at my hands. I started fiddling with my fingers. "Oh baby I had no idea this happened to you... does this person go to Hogwarts?" Ron asked. I nodded and looked up at him. "I never told you for a reason. I didn't tell anyone. It was to embarrassing and I was scared to lose my friends. I'm surprised you didn't hear from someone else anyway, he was telling all his stupid friends about everything he made me do and everything we did.." I explained looking back down at the grass. I started running my hands through it. "Who?" Ron asked. "Draco.." I answered.

I could just sense that Ron had a angry look on his face but I couldn't bring myself to look at him. "Malfoy?" Ron asked with a tense tone of voice. I nodded and finally looked up at him. "Please don't be mad.." I begged. "Baby I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at that fucking little rodent!" Ron told me. He pulled me close to him and rubbed my back. "I'm sorry you went through that, but your here with me now and he can't get to you anymore" Ron told me and I looked up at him.

"How long did you guys dare for?" He asked me. I sighed, "3 months" I answered. "3 months of complete misery and pain.. whenever I tried to leave him he would threaten me so I couldn't. I finally got out thought. Safe and not hurt". Ron seemed to not want to talk about it anymore so he just kissed me. He pulled me closer then took his lips off mine to look me in the eyes. "I love you" he told me. "I love you too Ronnie" I told him. I laid my head on his shoulder and he laid his head on mine.

We laid in this position for almost an hour in complete silence. But it wasn't an awkward silence, it was a comfortable kind of silence between us. All we heard was the birds chirping and the wind in the leaves on the trees. Then Ron broke this silence. "Hey n/n?" I looked up at him and saw he was looking down at me already. "Yes?" I answered. "Wanna go on a date tonight?" Ron asked me. I smiled and nodded, "of course!" I told him. He smiled, "okay so I know this really fancy restaurant that I want to go to with you so you're going to have to dress up really nice" he explained. I nodded my head, "okay".

We sat there for another hour an a half and decided that we should both get ready for our date.

Thank you so much for reading!! Next part will be them getting ready for the date and the date!!💗 hope you enjoyed!!
Words: 1276