Cookies🍪🤤

Me and Ron got downstairs into the kitchen and went through the cabinets to get all the ingredients. We laid all the ingredients out on the table and I grabbed a bowl. Ron came up behind me and slapped my ass softly and hugged me from behind, with his arms around my waist.

I smiled and put my hands on his arms. "Let's get started" I told him. He stopped hugging me and grabbed Molly's cook book to find a good cookie recipe. He found one he liked and set the book on the table on the page the cookie recipe is on and I looked at it. I read through the instructions. "Can you preheat the oven to 450 degrees please?" I asked Ron, he nodded and went to the oven to preheat it. I threw my hair up into a messy bun so it wouldn't be near the food.

I looked over and saw Ron walking over to me with a apron in his hand and one already on himself. I giggled and took mine, putting it on. "Um y/n?" Ron said, "yes?" I said back. "I couldn't figure out how to preheat the oven..." Ron told me. I laughed and walked over to the oven, "come on" I said while walking to it. He followed me and I showed him how to do it, even though he's going to forget after 5 seconds. "See, easy" I told him walking back to the table with the ingredients.

I read the first part of the ingredients out loud, "3 1/4 cup of flour." I read. I grabbed the measuring cup and handed it to Ron. "Do it" I told him. He put the cup in the flour and scooped it up. He was about to put it in the bowl but I stopped him. "No no no" I said taking the cup from him. I put it over the bag of flour and grazed my finger across the top of the flour, to get the access flour off. "You have to take off the access flour first" I said handing the cup back to him.

He poured it in the bowl. I read the next step, "1 teaspoon of baking soda" I grabbed the teaspoon and handed it to Ron. He scooped up baking soda and took of the access. I smiled and he poured it in. I handed him a different teaspoon and read, "3/4 teaspoon salt" Ron did what I said as I kept reading, "1 1/3 cups butter, softened. Okay here" I handed him the butter, "go warm that up for about 10 seconds" I told him. He went to the microwave with the butter.

I read the next step, "1 1/4 cups sugar" I scooped up sugar into the cup and took off the access on top. Ron came back over with the softened butter. He poured it in and I poured in the sugar. As I was reading the next step, Ron must've put flour on his hands because I heard him clap right next to my face and flour went all over me. I gasped and looked at him. He tried not to laugh. I stuck my hand in the flour and clapped. Flour went all over him and the floor. We both laughed. "Ok ok we need to get these done" I said.

I read the next step, "1 cup brown sugar" Ron did what I read, "2 eggs. I'll do this part" I told him. He stepped back to let me and I cracked two eggs into the bowl making sure not to get egg shells in the mixture. After I was done, Ron slapped my ass and kissed my cheek. "You look hot like this" he told me. "Like what?" I smiled and looked at him. "Concentrated, messy and yourself. No make up or anything. Just you" he told me kissing me softly and after a few seconds I pulled away with a smile and looked at the page again to read the next step.

"4 teaspoons vanilla extract" Ron took the teaspoon and poured vanilla into it very carefully trying not to get it anywhere. I showed him to pour it over the bowl just in case and he did the other two over the bowl like I showed him. Then I read the next step, "chocolate chips, so add how much of the package that you want baby" I told him. He started pouring in the chocolate chips and added half of the bag. He put them down and looked at me. "You want to mix?" I asked him. He nodded and grabbed the spoon to mix with.

After a few minutes he was done mixing the mixture and I grabbed the ice cream scooper so it would be easier to make the mixture into balls. I put foil onto the pan so it wouldn't stick and started to scoop the mixture with the ice cream scooper and putting the balls it made onto the pan. Once the mixture was gone and the pan was filled I made Ron go and put the pan in the oven while I cleaned up. He came back and helped me put everything away.

I leaped onto the counter and sat on it. Ron came over to me and stood in between my legs, putting his hand on my thighs. I put my hands on his neck and looked into his eyes. "This night was really fun baby" I told him. "Well it isn't over yet" he told me. "What do you mean? It's almost 3 in the morning, once the cookies are done it is" I said. He smiled, "you wanna go late night or morning, swimming and watch the sunrise from the pool? It gets really pretty from there" he said. I smiled and nodded, "yes!" I said and he smiled. "I'm gonna go clean myself up from the flour you got all over me before the cookies are done, be right back" I leaped off the counter and went into the bathroom.

After a few minutes I came back to the kitchen to see the cookies on the table all finished. I sniffed so I could smell them and smiled. "They smell so good!" I told him. He smiled and I took a spatula scraping them off the pan and onto a plate. "Ok while these cool off we can go get into our swim suits for the pool then we can bring them with us to the pool and eat them while watching the sunrise" he told me, "now go" he told me so I went upstairs to get into my swim suit.

Thanks for reading this part!! Hope you enjoyed!!!💗
Words:1130