Sixteen

Sal

It's been 2 months, since they said Travis died. We have less than a month of high school left, then I'm moving in with Todd and Neil. Then going to college. Ash is going to college in the cities and Larry is taking a college here to live with me and Todd and Neil. I've been trying to forget Travis, it's just hard. He promised he would be back. I miss him. A lot. "Sal, you gonna eat that?" I blinked and looked at chug. "Oh. No. You can have it dude." I slid my tray over to chug and he took my food. "Really? You don't want pizza?" Larry nudged me. "Not that hungry." I chuckled. Ash smiled. "Do you know where you want to go to college yet, Sal?" I shrugged. "I'll probably just go to get a normal college degree and get a job. Nothing too special." Ash nodded. "It's cheaper that way. And, you get to stay near your family." Larry shrugged. "Being close to family isn't that fun though, Ash." Ash chuckled. Todd nodded. "Yeah. It can be pretty annoying." Larry grinned. "Unless they give me some weed." I rolled my eyes. "Shut up Larry." Then the bell rang and we stood up. "See you later Sal." Ash waved and walked away. Todd waved too and walked away. "See ya dude." Larry then walked away too. I sighed and walked to Mrs. Packerton's class. "Hey Sal." Someone in my class, Anita, waved at me. "Hey." She smiled. "What are you doing for college?" I shrugged. "Just the basics, you know?" She nodded. "That's cool." I slightly smiled. "What about you?" She sat down next to me. "Probably a writing degree. I love writing!" I nodded. "Nice. Well was nice talking?" She nodded.

I continued to scribble a drawing since I was done with the test. I looked at the clock and groaned in my head. We still have 15 minutes. I sighed and continued to scribble.

Once the bell rang I grabbed my stuff and walked to my locker. The day was finally over. I opened my locker and put my books in it. "Hey." I nodded. "Hey Lar." Larry opened his locker a few feet away from me and I realized he wasn't talking to me. I turned around. "Fucking christ." I quickly dodged as one of the church idiots tried to punch me. He ended up hitting a locker and it got a few people's attention, including Larry's. I rolled my eyes. "You want to do this, right fucking now?" He chuckled. "Of course~" he then swung at me again and he barely missed. I grinned. "You're just doing this since Travis is gone now. Aren't you?" He smiled. "And because you're a freak. You should rot in hell!" I rolled my eyes. "I've had enough of your shit." I quickly tripped him and grabbed his hair while he was falling. I made him look up at me. "Tell fucko Kenneth, to fuck himself. Yeah? Good." I then slammed his head in a locker. "Thanks." I smiled. I grabbed my bag and slammed my locker shut. People were still watching. "Someone's behind me, right?" I looked over at Larry and he nodded. I chuckled and tossed my bag to Larry. "Alright then." I turned around again. "Hey, who said we were fighting with knives?"

Once I finished fighting the other dumbass me and Larry had to bolt out of the school. "You're fucking crazy dude!" Larry panted. "Well, gotta do what you gotta do." Larry chuckled and we ran in the apartments. Terrence was out talking to Lisa. Me and Larry continued to gasp for air. "Boys? What's happening?" I chuckled. "I sorta, beat the shit out of two boys." Larry smiled. "It.. It was fucking awesome!" Lisa shook her head. "So you ran, from the school." I nodded. "Sorta, one dude literally had a knife!" Lisa sighed. "Sal, what did you do?" I stood up straight and sighed. "Well, I slammed their heads in the locker.. So.." Lisa and Terrence exchanged glances. "Terrence, can you go call Diane for me?" Terrence nodded. I groaned. "I can run from my mother too, you know."