Twenty One

Sal

Let's just say, they ended up switching. "Micheal you're kinda hot." Larry blinked and continued to stare at Micheal. Micheal chuckled. "Didn't know someone like you would be into guys." Chandra and Ash ran off somewhere. Travis walked over to me. "Didn't expect this." I chuckled and nodded. "Me neither, but if they're happy, then that's what matters." Travis nodded. "They plan to move to nockfell when we go back. Since they wanted to see what it's like. They also finished college." I nodded. "Cool. I'm living with Todd and Neil, just so you know." Travis chuckled. "Neil told me this morning. He also said Larry plans to move in but I bet he'll want to live near his lover." We watched as Micheal continued to annoy Larry. "Don't touch me!!" Micheal chuckled. "You know you like it!" Larry started to run off and Micheal chased him. Todd and Neil were hanging out in the beach together. "Well, how much do you want to bet Ash and Chandra are making out somewhere?" Travis eyed me and I rolled my eyes. "I bet 5 bucks they aren't." Travis grinned. "I bet they are!"

It has been a month since we went on vacation. Me and Larry continued to work at McDonalds, Larry moved in with his lover, Micheal, and Chandra, Travis moved in with me and we shared my room, Ash and Chandra were dating, Travis got a job with Micheal and Chandra, and everyone is happy. Summer is almost over and me, Larry, Ash, and Todd have to go back to college soon. Since most of the people that go to my college are from high school, there may be a lot of gossip when I go back.

And I wasn't wrong, there sure is, a lot of fucking gossip. "Did you hear? Someone said they saw Travis Phelps!" One of the girls silently gasped. "Really?! Where!?!" The other one shrugged. "They didn't say, they said he looked a lot better, and they said he was kind of good looking." I silently chuckled. Good looking? He's fucking hot. Luckily, I don't think his father has heard about this gossip yet. But if the church boys do, he will. Which, won't be a good thing.

"I heard he's back, is he, Sal?" Rylie grinned and the other two idiots chuckled behind him. "How would I know?" Rylie glared and stared into my eyes. "We've heard, you've been caught with him." I shrugged. "Could be someone else." Rylie rolled his eyes. Zee groaned. "Just fucking punch him in the gut already." Rylie smiled. "Gladly." Before I had time to react he punched me in the stomach. "Fucking.... Christ!!" I hissed out my words since it hurt pretty bad. Rylie continued to punch me again. "Looks like someone forgot how to fight." He chuckled and punched me again.

Haitao

I was walking to class, when I heard chuckling. My curiosity got the better of me and I went to see what was happening. It was a good thing I did. A boy from my class, Sal, was being beat up. We were kind of friends. I tossed my bag to the side and ran over to them. "Let him go you dicks!!" I shoved the one that kept punching him. "And you are?.." I grabbed Sal. "Doesn't matter. Fuck off." I glared down at them and they chuckled. "Why should we? You're the one who butt in, am I wrong?" I rolled my eyes. "Freaks like you don't get anywhere in life, learn your place. And stay there." I grinned and that pissed them off. "Let's fight then, Chinese prick."