Nineteen

Sal

"Everyone ready for the beach?" Neil asked. Larry cheered. "Hell yeah!!!" I rolled my eyes. "God your dumb." We all got in the Jeep and Renzo jumped up in the back with Ash, Larry, and me. "Hey bud!" Ash smiled and pet Renzo. "Larry you grabbed the leash right?" Larry blinked. "No..?" Neil laughed. "Don't worry Salio, I grabbed it on the way out. Here." He reached his hand back and gave my the leash. "See, Larry? Even someone who wasn't asked to grab it, grabbed it." Ash shook her head and chuckled. "Whoops." I rolled my eyes. "How did you even graduate?" Larry shrugged. "Bribing?" Todd groaned. "How are you even my friend?!" We all laughed.

"Here we are. Have fun guys." Neil shooed us out and Larry quickly jumped out of the Jeep. "If we're lucky.. Maybe he'll drown." Todd rolled his eyes and me and Ash laughed. "We can only dream, Todd." Ash sighed and got out with Renzo. I followed Ash out of the Jeep.

It's been a few hours and the sun was going down and was going to set soon. We were all on the sand eating since we planned to stay till it was dark out to see the stars. Quite a few people were still here. "I'm going to go walk Renzo, guys." They nodded and I stood up. "Cmon buddy." Renzo happily got up and we started walking away. I just wanted time to think about things. It's still pretty weird that Travis is just, gone. The day Travis left I got a weird vision. It was like when I got to nockfell, but I had a prosthetic? Then it hit me. I had a prosthetic because in that vision thing it was what would have happened if mother got shot and I barely lived. I wish Kenneth would go to jail or just fucking die. For all we know, he probably killed Travis for trying to escape. I sat down near the water, pretty far away from everyone else and Renzo splashed in the water. "You having fun, buddy?" Renzo barked happily and continued to splash around in the water.

"Hey Sal. Welcome back." Larry waved and I sat down and Renzo laid next to Ash. "Did you guys have fun?" Ash chuckled as Renzo panted. "Yeah, he splashed around in the water for a while. He had a good time." Ash laughed. "That's good. Hey Larry, how come you haven't asked any chicks out?" Larry jumped up. "Oh shit! Right! Be right back guys!!" Larry then ran off. "He's stupid." Todd rolled his eyes again.

It was now starting to get dark and everyone was having a good time. Larry was back by now and he was a bit upset because he got rejected by every girl. It was pretty funny though. I stood up and stretched. "Where you going now?" I chuckled. "Just, walking. My legs hurt like shit." Neil chuckled. "Understandable. See ya Salio." I waved and walked away again. I was walking on the shoreline then I saw someone. Not someone, a guy. It was still bright enough to see. He had blonde hair. His skin, wasn't white it was darker.. It was darker!? His hairs blonde.. His skin!? "Travis?!"