Carlos De Vil||I like you

————⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎————

You were the shy girl at Auradon. You never talked to anyone and no one talked to you. Except your best friend Carlos. Also known as Cruella De Vils son. You didn't care that Carlos was from the island. He was the only one who befriended you and liked you for who you were. Whenever someone picked on you Carlos would be there to stick up for you when you couldn't. You two became best friends when he came to Auradon.

   After a while you started to catch feeling for him. You never ever told him. You were too nervous. You knew that he liked Fairy Godmothers daughter, Jane. You were sad about it but decided to ignore the feelings and support your best friend.

     You were in your dorm that you shared with Y/B/F. You were were studying for the test how algebra test tomorrow. You also wear glasses. You never wore them expect when your alone. You didn't want to be made fun of. You were already are being made fun of enough. At the moment someone walked in. "Hey N/n!" Carlos said and you quickly took off your glasses. "Hey Car" You said and he sat on your bed. "Are those glasses?" He asked, pointing to your glasses and you rapidly moved out the glasses behind you.

"N-No" You stuttered. "Are you sure?" He asked and you quickly nodded. "Y-Yep" You said. "I don't believe you." He said and you sighed. "Might as well tell him..." You thought. "N/n?" He asked. "Yes. They're mine. I never told you cause I don't like them on me. They make me look more like a nerd than I already am..." You said and Carlos took your hand. "Y/n....your not a nerd...here..." Carlos said and took the glasses on you.

"You look cute" He mumbled and you raised an eyebrow. "Pardon?" You asked and his eyes went wide. "Nothing" He said. "Okay..." You said. It was silent for a few minutes. "I need to tell you something" You both said and you both smiled. "You first" You and Carlos both said and stated dying of laughter. "I'll go first" Carlos said.
"Y/n...I like you. I know you probably see me as a brother but I need to get this off my chest. You are so cute, talented, and so smart. If you put everybody's brain cells together in Auradon it would never add up to yours. Your smile alone can make my day...."

   You heart skipped a beat. You never thought you would hear those words come out of Carlos' mouth. "Carlos.....I like you too. Like a lot.::but I thought you liked Jane....so I never said anything..." You said and he smiled and chuckled. "I never liked Jane." he said and you laughed awkwardly. Carlos leaned in and kissed you. You were taken back but kissed him back. You two pulled back and you blushed. "You look cute when you blush" Carlos said and that made you blush harder.

A/n: hello. So this is my new story. Let me know what you think of it. Message me or tell me in the comments. Leave a vote too if you would like. ❤️