Carlos De Vil||Will you?

————-⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎————

You, Carlos, Mal, Evie and Jay are all very good friends. You have been for years now. Mal and Evie were like the sisters that you never had. Evie always made the best outfits for you and gives you the best advice and Jay always knew how to make you laugh and Carlos always knew how to make you smile. You and Carlos have that brother and sister relationship but Evie and Mal always said that you and him had chemistry but you say that you are just friends.  You were also very excited about Christmas coming up in a week.

    It was lunch time and you guys went outside to the picnic table and sat down. "So....the Christmas ball is coming!" Mal said, smirking at you and you glared at her. "Have you guys got anyone in mind?" Evie asked. "Yeah. I might ask Lonnie" Jay said. "Ooooohhh" you and Evie said. "Someone has a crushhhhh" You said and he threw some broccoli at you. "What about you Carlos?" Evie asked. "I have someone in mind" He said, looking directly at you and Mal and Evie nudged you. "It couldn't be possible he was talking about me? Right?" You thought.

You, Evie and Carlos were in math right now and you looked up from your notebook to see Carlos staring at you and he quickly looked down and you felt your cheeks heat up. "Why am I blushing?!" You thought. The bell rang and you grabbed your stuff and walked out. "Wait, Y/n!" Carlos yelled and you turned around. "Yes?" You asked and he rubbed the back of his neck. "This is a little weird to ask...but..." He said. "Just come out with it" You said. "Would you like to be my date to the Christmas ball?" He asked and you blushed and smiled. "Really?" You asked and he nodded. "Really" He said. "Then I would be honored" You said and he blushed.

It was the next day and you told Mal and Evie that Carlos asked you and they were so excited. Evie just got done with your dress. It was so beautiful.

(You can choose which one you like the best)

You put on your dress and Evie helped with your hair and makeup

You put on your dress and Evie helped with your hair and makeup. You waited for Mal and Evie to get ready and by the time they were done it was time to go. "You guys look so beautiful!" You said. "Us? Look at you! Carlos is going to be drooling!" Mal said and you rolled your eyes. "Come on! We need to get going!" You said and you guys walked out.

Carlos and Jay were already at the dance and Jay walked away from Lonnie and went over to Carlos."Hey dude. I heard you asked Y/n" Jay said. "Y-Yeah I did..." He said. "Since when did you build confidence?" he asked. "Hey!" Carlos exclaimed and Jay was about to respond when he zoned out. "Jay? Hello?"

   Jay turned around Carlos and you were walking  in the ball room with Evie and Mal. "Go get her" Jay said and sent him a wink. Carlos awkwardly walked over to you. "Y-You look....beautiful..." He said and you blushed. He grabbed your hand. "Shall we?" He told you. "We shall" You said.

   It was an hour until the hall was over and you were talking with Evie and Mal and Carlos was talking with Jay. "Are we almost ready?" Evie whispered to Mal and she looked over to Jay and he gave her a thumbs up. "Go!" Mal said and Evie pushed you and Jay pushed Carlos and you guys met each other's faces and you both laughed nervously. "What are you guys doing?" You asked, still making eye contact with Carlos."You'll  see" Mal said. "You guys are under the mistletoe!" Jay said and you both looked up and there indeed was mistletoe. "You guys have to kiss!" Evie said and you and Carlos both blushed.

   "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Everyone chanted. Carlos looked at you to make sure it was okay and you smiled and nodded. He smashed his lips onto yours and everyone started clapping. You two pulled away and smiled at each other and hugged.

Make sure to leave a vote and a comment. ❤️