Carlos De Vil||Your not the Carlos I remembered

Warning ⚠️: Sad

♡♡♡

You waited 6 months.

6 months! For your older brother, Carlos to come back to the island like he said he would. You waited every day the front for him to come and he never did.

You and Carlos had always been close for siblings. Not a lot of siblings have a strong relationship but it was different with you.

You two never lied to each other, always kept secrets you wanted to keep between you guys, always looked out for each other and the main thing was making sure both of you guys got what you needed. That was until he actually did lie to you.

"Y/n!!!!!" Cruella yelled and you groaned and closed your notebook. "What?!" You yelled back.

"I need you to go get me eggs from the stand!!! Now!!!" You rolled your eyes and hide your notebook under your mattress, put your jacket and shoes on and jumped out of your window.

You normally didn't take a lot when you went out cause people would try to steal your money or your bag if you brought it.

You walked up to the girl at the stand "Hi! Can I get a carton of eggs? Thanks" You smiled at her girl and turned around and leaned on the wall beside it.

"N/n?!" You heard someone say and leaned forward and you immediately grabbed the eggs and ran down the road.

"N/n! Wait! N/n, slow down, slow down!!"

Carlos ran in front of you and tried to grab your shoulders but you shoved his hand off you. "Don't touch me!" He looked at you with sadness in his eyes.

"N/n-" you cut him off. "And don't call me N/n."

"Don't be like that, just let me explain what happened!" Carlos said and you started to feel tears coming.

"When I say you are the last person I want to talk to, I mean it Carlos!!!"
The tears came down her face one by one on each cheek.

"Please let me explain-"

"No! You don't get to explain anything, Carlos! You left me, and you promised me that you were going to come back for me!!! You left me in this dump for months, questioning my own brother!"

"I know, I know. I'm the worst brother ever and I know that-" He noticed a bruise on your right cheek. "Woah, what is that?" He put his hand on your face but you slapped it away.

"Mom was mad that you didn't come back so she took her anger out on me, no big deal" Carlos felt his heart break. "She hit you? Because of me?"

"I said it wasn't a big deal, Carlos! But you know what is?! Being lied to by someone I never thought would lie to me. You know how I felt when I saw on tv that Mal was "dating" the king!!!" Carlos was too shocked to even speak.

"Carlos!" Evie yelled and Carlos looked behind him for a second and back at you.

"Go. Like I care anymore" You turned around and walked back down the isle.

"Y/n!!!" Carlos yelled but you didn't turn back around and you were too far now that he couldn't see you anymore.

Evie and Jay came up to him. "Who was that?"

"Y/n"He said, as he felt a tear roll down his cheek .

Jay and Evie both looked at each other.

"its not your fault-" Evie started but she stopped when Carlos turned around to look at her and Jay.

"not my fault?! I promised her I would come back for her and I didn't. She's my little sister I'm supposed to protect her from anything and everything but I couldn't because I wasn't even here!" He yelled, thinking of the bruise on your cheek.

Jay and Evie looked at Carlos with a sad expression.

But little did the three know it was about to get harder for all them....

Part 2?!?!