Harry hook||Feelings

—-——— ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎————

You are the daughter of Mother Gothel. Your mother was not the best mom in the world. She always yelled at you and hit you. You never had any siblings and all the friends you had were Harry, Uma and Gil. Out of them Harry was the one you were closet with. He was the only one that you ever told about your mom. He only could ever see you when you were out. No one was allowed in your house expect you and your mother. You met Harry on your 8th birthday. You were walking around the isle and then dumped into Gil and Harry. At that point in time you and Harry just clicked. You were very grateful for him.

It was late at night at the island and you were coming back to your house from hanging out with Harry. You were out the turn the knob when your mom opened it and dragged you in and slammed the door shut. "WHERE WERE YOU?!?" Mother Gothel screamed at you. "N-Nowhere" You said, Stuttering. "WERE YOU HANGING OUT WITH HOOKS SON AGAIN?!?" She screamed. "N-No" You said and she slapped your cheek and you yelped in pain. "TELL ME!" Your mom yelled in your face.

"Yeah...I-I was..." You said and she glared at you and kicked you in the stomach and you fell. She hit you in the eye which gave you a black eye. "GO UPSTAIRS!!!" She screamed and you limped up the stairs and sat on your bed. You sat there and stared out the window to Auradon while playing with the charm bracelet Harry gave you for your birthday last year. You sighed and stared out the window for a little longer.

It was the next day and you went downstairs and your mom was nowhere to be found so this was a good time to find Harry. You found Harry at a stand buying something and you went up behind him. "H-Harry...." You said and he turned. His eyes went wide when he saw your black eye and other bruises. He put his hands on your face. "Y/n....What did she do to ye?" He asked. "She got mad at me for hanging out with you again..." You said and he frowned. "I'm sorry..." He said and you looked at him confused. "For what?" You asked. "I'm sorry that ye have to go through this....Ye don't deserve this....." Harry said and you smiled. "It's okay Har...." You said.

You guys started at each other for a few minutes and then he put his forehead on yours and you smiled. "Your a flirt you know that?" You said and he smirked. "Oh Love. I had known that for along time" He said and you rolled your eyes. He looked into your eyes and then at your lips. "What are you doing?" You asked and at that time. He kissed you. You kissed him back just as hard and you ran to ur fingers through his hair and his grip on your waist Tightened. You both broke apart and smiled.