Jay ||Why? (Part 1)

————⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎————

You are the daughter of Hades and the step sister of Mal. When your dad left your mom when you and Mal were just a baby you went with Hades and Mal went with Maleficent so you barely ever see your mom and Mal but you see Mal around the island here and there. You are also dating the son of Jafar, Jay. You and him confessed that you liked each other when you were 14. Your dad and Jays dad were not happy at first about the relationship but did accept it. You were very happy with Jay. But then that all changed when you heard something that almost made your heart stop.

     "What do you mean your leaving?" You asked Jay. "Maleficent told me, Carlos, Mal and Evie that we had to go to Auradon and get the wand. But we will be back." Jay said and took one of your hands. "You promise?" You asked and he smiled. "I promise" He said and you guys hugged. "JAY!" Jafar yelled. "I'M COMING!" He yelled back and looked at you. "I love you" He said and you gave him a weak smile. "Love you too" You said and he ran out and you sighed.

    Then Uma walked in. "Hey. Y/n? Right?" She asked and you nodded. "I'm-" You cut her off. "Uma. You and my so called sister hate each other. Not so different from me " You said and she laughed. "So....I wanted to ask you something...." She said. "Yes?" You asked. "Would you like to join our crew?" She asked you. "Really? Why me?" You asked. "Well I think you are pretty cool and me and you both don't really like Mal." Uma said. She was right. "Alright....I'm down" You said and she smirked.

   "HARRY! GIL!!!" Uma yelled and the two boys looked at her. "Hey Uma. Who's this?" Gil asked. "This is Y/n L/n. She is our new member" Uma said. "Aren't ye Mal's sister?" Harry asked. "Technically half sister but yes. My dad and my mom divorced. So I went with my dad and Mal went with Maleficent. So me and my mom and Mal don't really get along." You said. "Are you mad they left?" Uma asked. "How did you know-" You asked. "I just know" She said. "Okay...yes I am but my boyfriend. Jay. Told me they would come back" You said. "Do you believe him?" Uma asked. "We never lie to each other and he did promise me..." You said. "Wait...Jay as in Jafars son?" Harry asked you and you nodded. "Ye dating him??" He asked. "What's wrong with that?" You asked. "Nothings wrong. Harry and him just don't like each other but it doesn't matter" Uma said and you nodded slowly. "I don't think this guys are that bad. This will be fun. Hopefully this will keep my mind off of Jay. "You thought.