Jay||Mine

————-⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎————

You have always been very close to the four core. But you were the closet with Jay. He always knew how to make  you laugh when your not your best. You also loved how overprotective he was over you. Jay is someone who will hug you tight your down. Who will beat up a guy who hurts you. Who will make you laugh until you cry. You loved being best friends with Jay.

   You were at your locker when Chad came up to you. "Hey Y/n" He said, smirking like an idiot. You closed your locker and looked at him. "What Chad." You said and he walked closer to you. "You. Me. Date tonight" He said and winked. "Never in a million years would  I go out with you." You said, backing up and he put his arm on the locker next to yours. "Leave her alone Chad.she doesn't like you " Jay said and you looked at him and smiled.

    "Who are you to tell to me that?" Chad said. "I said....leave her alone" Jay said, getting closer to him and he glared at him and walked away. "Thanks J" You said. "You'd know I'd always protect you" Jay said and you smiled. "Hey I need to tell you something later. Meet me at the tourney field after lunch" You nodded and hugged him and walked away.

It was after lunch and you grabbed your stuff and made your way to the tourney field. "Jay?" You asked and he looked at you and stood up from the bleachers. "Hey N/n." He said. "So. What did you want to tell me?" You asked. "Yeah that....I really like you. Like I really do. And even if you don't like me back. I would like if we could still be best friends " Jay said. You blushed. You always rejected every boy cause you liked Jay and you couldn't believe that he said you liked you. "I like you too." You said and his smile grew bigger. You two heard a squeal and turned around. Mal, Evie and Carlos were standing there. "That was co cute!" Evie said and they walked over to y'all. "N/n! You literally looked like a tomato!" Carlos said and you slapped his arm."shut up" You said. "Ow!" Carlos said. "We're you standing there the entire time?" You asked. "Duh!" Evie said. "We we're also there when Jay was about to kill Chad" Mal said and Mal and Evie started making kissing noises. "Be quite you two!" You said and they giggled.

I got this request by the best writer ever AquaGirlForever037