Carlos De Vil||Worst feeling

A/n: Sadly I'm only going to be doing a few more chapters (maybe 2....) of this book because I'm slowly but surely growing out of my descendants faze which is really sad because I grew up watching it but I hope you find the last few chapters enjoyable!!
Let's get into todays.

Since the Vk's have been away from the island a lot happened since then and one of those thing being Y/n's mother unfortunately passing away, and this took a tole on her mental health state and her anxiety taking over

She never left her dorm room after all of her classes were over, the only people who she ever spoke to were Evie and Mal.

And for Carlos that hurt him a lot because they were best friends and he knew she was also best friends with Evie and Mal but she won't even look up at him, talk to him, answer the door.
She was hurting, physically and mentally and he didn't know how to help.
It was late at night and Jay had just gone down to the gym and Carlos had nothing else to do so he decided to go down to the library to study for the hour he had left before curfew.

He thought of checking the girls dorm but he knew what the outcome would be and who knows if anyone was in there.

He quietly entered the room and set down his books and laptop but he felt someone behind him, he could sense it so he did what anyone would do and turned around and to his surprise he saw Y/n in the corner sitting in a chair, shaking and trembling.
Her hands were on the sides of her head, she was tapping her leg up and down and her elbows were on the tops of her knees.

"N/n?" He asked, slowly walked over to her and after a week of her not acknowledging him she finally looked up at him and the sight was heartbreaking to see.
Her eyes were bloodshot red, she had bad bags under her eyeballs and she looked like she had been crying for hours.

"I..I'm so scared Carlos....I'm sorry I have been ignoring you for so long it's just been so hard for me and since Evie and Mal are my roommates they were the ones that could come in at anytime in our dorm-" she was cut off from her sentence by Carlos pulling her into a warm yet loving hug and she broke down crying on his shoulder.

"Don't say sorry for something that's not your fault...okay?" He rubbed the back of her head and he felt her slowly nod and he took a sigh of relief that he had been waiting to take her a week.
They gently pulled away and their foreheads were on each others.
Y/n looked up at Carlos and they grinned at each other.

"I missed you"
"I missed you the most"

Y/n realized then that the one thing that made her feel at peace, the one thing that helped her with her mental health and anxiety attacks was right in front of her.
And she will be eternally grateful for him.