Jay||Why? (Part 2)

———-⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎———-

It was six days. And then six days turned into six weeks. And then six weeks turned into six months. They never came back. Jay....never came back. Like he promised. You were very mad. No extremely mad at him and the others. They are living the life in Auradon and you guys are barley getting any food. And on top of that you heard that your "sister" is dating the king. You never thought that your sister would be one of those prissy pink princesses.

     You had just walked into the chip  shop with Harry. He helped you over the table and turned on the tv. You rolled your eyes when you saw your sister. Then Uma came out with a tray of food. She took some of it and threw it at the tv. "Poser" Uma said. "Backstabber" You said. "Traitor!" Harry sung. "Hello?" Uma said. Waiting for people to join her. "I would love to wipe this smiles off her faces. You know what I mean?" Harry said and you nodded. "Gil. You want to quite chocking down yolks and get with the program." Uma said. "Yeah. What they said." Gil said, clearly not paying attention to a single thing Uma said.

     It was a couple of hours later and you and Harry were walking around the island. "Wait" You said and put your hand on his chest. "What is it Lass?" He asked. "Isn't that king Ben?" You asked and he looked over to where you were looking. "So Gil was right" Harry said and you nodded. "I have an idea" You said. "I can hook him!" Harry said and you rolled your eyes. "No! We can kidnap him" You said. "And then I can hook him!" Harry said. "Let's go" You said and he followed you.

   "Hey. Aren't you king Ben?" You asked and he looked at you. "Yes. Who are you?" he asked. "I'm Y/n L/n. Mal's step sister" You said. "Mal has a sister?" Ben asked and you scoffed. "Wow. Mal didn't even say anything about me. What a surprise" You said. "Who are you?" He asked Harry. "Harry Hook." He said. "Nice to me-" He said and Harry grabbed him.

"Guys. Where's Ben" Carlos asked. "Ben." Evie asked. "Ben!"

She said louder. "Ben. Don't scare us like that" Evie said and you and Harry came up to them. "Don't scare you?" You asked, smirking and Jays eyes went wide when he saw you. "That's our specialty." Harry said. "Harry." Evie said. "What did you do with Ben?" Jay asked. "I think you mean what did we do with Ben" You said. "We?" Jay asked and Harry grabbed your waist. "Yes we." Harry said and you smiled at you. "Your with them?" Carlos asked. "Why wouldn't I be?" You asked. "Cause your not like them!" Jay said. "I'm not?" You asked and scoffed. "Well. Jay. When you told me six months ago that you were leaving you promised me you would come back and what do you do? You don't come back. You lied to me." You said.

"Y/n. I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. But....I think about you every day. I love you..." Jay said and you laughed. "Excuses...Excuses...right Love?" Harry said and Jay glared at him. "Your lying again...." You said. "No I'm not!" Jay said. " "Save it Jay. Go live your perfect life in Auradon. Like I care" You said. "So....if you want to see him again. Uh...Mal come to the chip shop tonight." Harry said. "Alone. Uma wants a little visit" You said. "Aw...Jay seems like you've lost your touch" Harry said and Jay was about to kill him when Evie held him back and you and Harry laughed. Harry barked at Carlos not knowing that he's not scared of dogs anymore. As you and Harry walked away Jay stood there. He never saw you that mad at him before. He got even more mad at when he saw Harry call you Love. But there was one thing that he felt more than anything.

Guilt.