Part 1.3

There was the sound of something falling and breaking. Then, cursing. Hanamaki groaned. Thinking that it was Kyotani, he turned around and tried to sleep again. Then, he remembered; Ken doesn't swear!

He shot up, grabbed a nearby umbrella, and ran to the kitchen, holding said umbrella as if it was a baseball bat. "HANDS UP YOU FUCK!" He shouted.

The guy in front of him seemed to tense up. Hanamaki tried to find the light switch with his hand. It took a moment, but he found it.

He switched on the lights, blinding both himself and... "Oikawa?"

Oikawa rubbed an eye. "Good morning, Makki!" Hs said, overly excited. Hanamaki blinked at him, before looking to the floor.

A white pot laid on the floor, broken, with the soil piled on top of a poor, dead plant. Oikawa pouted while looking at the plant. "It was a beautiful African violet..." He mumbled. Hanamaki sighed, letting the umbrella he held on the counter.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked and yawned. Oikawa looked at him confused.

"It's past noon." He said and bent down, carefully picking everything up. "It's really cloudy, though." He smiled lightly. Hanamaki hummed before he checked the clock.

"I need coffee... And lunch..." He murmured as he dragged himself back to the couch.

"We could go out!" Oikawa said, sounding excited. Hanamaki groaned and sat up again.

"Why are you so energetic?" He asked. Oikawa shrugged. Hanamaki sighed and stood up. "Fine... Let's get you some normal clothes and go for lunch..." Oikawa cheered. Hanamaki glared.

"Quiet."

~•~

Oikawa is, normally, around 81 years old. He looks like he's around 22-much like Hanamaki. And yet, he acts like a child.

Make it make sense...

Hanamaki sighed as he watched the other man look around excitedly. The passer-bys shot him odd looks - mainly because of the dog leash Hanamaki had forced Oikawa to wear. Some guy even came up to them to congratulate them on their 'braveness to be so open about their kinks'. Hanamaki thanked him and kept walking - it was easier than explaining why he had Oikawa on a literal leash.

He should probably thank Kyotani for forgetting his dog's leash at his place last time he visited.

"Makki, look!" Oikawa said, pointing to yet another billboard.

"Yeah! Amazing!" Hanamaki sighed. "Come on. We're here." He tugged the leash, making Oikawa stop and follow him into the store instead.

"Umm... Hey, Makki? Isn't this the same place we were last night?"