Part 2.3

"Do you, King Oikawa, take King Ushijima as your lawful husband?"

I looked up and smiled.

"I do."

"Do you, King Ushijma, take King Oikawa as your lawful husband?"

He looked up at me. But his eyes seemed so distant...

He let go of my hands.

"I don't."

Everyone around us gasped.

"Oikawa, I don't want to marry you."

I'm shaking.

"You need to leave, Oikawa!"

He held a hand out to his servant.

That damned servant.

"Oikawa..." Tetsuro put a hand on my shoulder, I shook him off.

I'm still shaking.

"OiKAWA!"

Oikawa shot up.

"I've been calling you for the past ten minutes, dude." Hanamaki said, handing him a glass of water. Oikawa took the glass in his hands but continued to stare right ahead, to a pot of Persian Shield Plant.

"Are you okay?"

"Leave, Oikawa."

"Dude, you're shaking again."

"I don't want to marry you."

"Okay-now you're crying. Oikawa-"

"I want to marry Satori, instead."

"Oikawa?"

"And I want you out of my kingdom."

The pot exploded, making Hanamaki scream. The glass in his hands broke as well from the pressure he was applying to it.

"The fucking servant." Oikawa mumbled.

"What?" Hanamaki froze. Oikawa's hands were bleeding, and a piece of the ceramic pot was stuck in his cheek.

The boy didn't seem fazed. He just chuckled darkly. "I'm so dumb... How didn't I notice?"

"Oikawa, take a deep breath..." A bird landed on the balcony. And as soon as it chipped, it exploded, too. Hanamaki stared in horror.

"Gods, I'm so stupid..." Oikawa moved for the first time, lifting a hand to wipe his tears. He flinched as his hand brushed over the piece of ceramic in his cheek. He froze.

"Oh, gods-Makki! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Hanamaki sighed.

"No, I'm alright. Besides, you're the one crying and bleeding." Oikawa looked down at his hands and froze.

"Why am I bleeding?" Oikawa started panicking. His nose started bleeding.

"Okay, calm down. Take a deep breath."

"I-I-I can't!" Oikawa started hyperventilating.

"Oh, goodness-Oikawa, take a deep breath!"

~•~

Under the instructions of Hanamaki, Oikawa managed to calm down.

Hanamaki took care of his wounds, and Oikawa helped him clean up.

It took them a while. And now, three hours later, they were sitting together in the living room. Oikawa was tingling with the pot of African Violets, while Hanamaki was just sitting, scrolling through Instagram while drinking coffee from his favorite enormous cup.

"So... What servant were you talking about?" Hanamaki asked after a while. Oikawa looked up for a second, then back to the pot, pouting.

"Satori Tendou." Hanamaki nearly choked. His first thought was the overly excited guy from the coding department.

"He was my ex-fiancé's servant. They ended up getting married. On our wedding day!" Oikawa set the Violets down, out of sight. He was scared of repeating the events from earlier.

"Excuse me?" Hanamaki blinked. Oikawa nodded. Silence.

"Were you... Reliving that day? Earlier, I mean." Oikawa nodded again before he chuckled darkly.

"Tetsu-chan dragged me out before I had the chance to hurt them..." He said, pressing a thumb on the wounds in his palm. "Thank heavens he did." He added, bitterly.

"Well, he is definitely an asshole." Hanamaki sighed. "If we ever happen to meet him, I want to punch him."

"I won't hold you back." Oikawa lifted his arms.

"Good."