Part 2.4

"I had started to think you forgot about me." Oikawa jumped.

"Stop scaring me like that!" He said, gently slapping the other guy's arm.

The guy laughed.

"How are you, your highness?" He asked, leaning against the machine.

"Never been better!" Oikawa grinned before frowning. "I still don't know your name." He said, pouting.

The guy smiled. "Iwaizumi Hajime. Knight." He said, bowing and holding a hand out. Oikawa smiled and took his hand. "Enchanted to meet you." Iwaizumi said, kissing his hand. Oikawa chuckled.

"Oikawa Tooru. King of Seijoh."  He said, bowing slightly. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance." He said.

"My, how formal, your highness."

~•~

Hanamaki sighed as he watched Oikawa flirt with the same hedgehog guy as last time.

"You should make an announcement. 'No PDA allowed'." Hanamaki looked up, then back to his other friend.

"They're disgusting." Hanamaki said.

"The absolute worst. Look at them, flirting so openly. There are kids around!" Matsukawa said.

"Why, I didn't know you were a homophobe." Hanamaki joked.

"Only for them." Matsukawa turned to him and winked before turning back to the two.

"You know them?" Hanamaki asked.

"Yeah. The shorty is my roommate." Matsukawa sighed. "He wanted to try his luck at meeting his crush again. Which I believe is that guy. Disgustingly pretty..." He turned to Hanamaki again, who was staring.

"The 'disgustingly pretty' guy is my roommate." Hanamaki said. It was now Matsukawa who was staring.

"So our roommates fell for each other?" Matsukawa slowly asked. Hanamaki nodded.

"Damn. Great minds think alike." Matsukawa turned to Hanamaki, smirking. Hanamaki was blushing.

~•~

"You know, you and your character really do look alike." Iwaizumi said. Oikawa smiled. "Except for the horns, of course."

"Sadly, I couldn't keep them." Oikawa sighed.

Iwaizumi chuckled, thinking it was an actual joke.

"So, you wanna play, today?" He asked, then.

"Not really... I guess I got a bit of PTSD..." Oikawa mumbled, rubbing the back of his throat. Iwaizumi looked at him  confused for a second, before his eyes lit up, as if he remembered something.

"Well, if you want to play, I'll be right here to protect you." Oikawa smiled. And for that moment, he felt pretty confident.

He nodded and stepped towards the machine. Iwaizumi stepped aside.

Oikawa typed in the username Dr. Washijo had assigned him.

He proceeded to type in the password, too, but froze.

"Perhaps you would like to follow his fate then, Tetsu-chan?"

Silence.

"That's what I-"

"Yes."
"If you're going go kill him, kill me first."

"Fine by me~"

Oikawa snapped his hand back, using it to cover his mouth. A tear went down.

"Whoa, are you okay?" He shook his head.

"Tetsu-chan..." His hand moved down, gripping the stone hanging from his neck.

Iwaizumi rubbed his back gently. "It's gonna be okay." He smiled. Oikawa just hugged him.

He tried to hold back his tears. He didn't want to cry in public.

Iwaizumi hugged him back, rubbing his back. "It's okay if you cry, your highness. I'll still be here." He promised.

~•~

"This is your reminder that PDA is not allowed in the corridors. This goes specifically to the couple in corridor 6. Thank you."

Hanamaki and Matsukawa laughed. "My gods, I did not need to be reminded of how single I am." Mai mumbled as she walked away.