Part 3.3

Iwaizumi thanked Sakusa for the ice, which he immediately put on his nose, wincing at the cold.

"What happened to you?" Kenma asked, setting his switch aside.

"A homophobe attacked us." Iwaizumi leaned back on the sofa. "Tooru broke his arm when he tried to attack us again. But then, the bastard pulled a gun out." Hinata gasped in shock. "Tooru turned him into dust." Iwaizumi smiled fondly at the former king, who looked down in embarrassment.

"Overprotective as always, eh, 'kawa?" Kuroo gently elbowed his friend.

"Shut up!" Oikawa buried his face in his palms.

"You know, you're not so scary anymore." Hinata said.

"No, but he's still hot." Iwaizumi smirked.

"Iwa-chan, I will hit you!" Oikawa looked up, glaring. He was still blushing, though.

Everyone laughed.

"Young love... Just like Kags and Hinata!" Himekawa teased. The couple blushed.

"Hey... Wait a minute, they do seem like a younger version of them!" Noya said.

"Hinata is Iwaizumi and Kageyama is Oikawa." Himekawa added. He and Noya first-bumped each other.

"Well, of course. Kageyama is Oikawa's son, after all." Sakusa smirked.

"Good point." Noya and Himekawa said in sync. Kenma chuckled.

"Iwa-chan, your friends are mean!" Oikawa turned to Iwaizumi, only to find the knight staring at him lovingly.

"Aww! Iwaizumi's in love!" Kuroo teased.

"Yeah, I am."

"Iwa-chan! You can't just say that!" Oikawa was completely red. Redder than Kenma's jacket.

"Oikawa gets flustered easily." Kuroo said, poking his friend's cheek.

"Testu-chan, I will explode you again!" Kuroo raised his hands in mock surrender. Kenma leaned his head on his shoulder. Kuroo kissed his hair.

"Aww! Tetsu-chan got a boyfriend!" Oikawa teased. It was now Kuroo who blushed. "My, what would Mori-chan think~?"

"Yaku has no longer any control over my life and actions!" Kuroo snapped. Oikawa lifted his hands in mock surrender.

"Hey! We're not here to argue!" Iwaizumi reminded them.

"Arguing is the bedrock our friendship is based on!" Kuroo and Oikawa pouted.

"You two genuinely scare me." Sakusa moved further away from the two.

"As-"

"We-"

"Should." They high-fived.

"Oh-ho-ho! Can we keep him?" Noya asked. Kenma shrugged.

"Please?" Kuroo asked.

"No!" Iwaizumi sat next to Oikawa, wrapping an arm protectively over him. Oikawa blushed and smiled, before he leaned back on Iwaizumi.

"Down bad." Hinata snickered.

"You're no better, shrimp." Sakusa raised an eyebrow.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Hinata stood up. Kageyama pulled him back down, making Hinata gal on his lap. He then wrapped his arms around the ginger. Hinata smiled as Kageyama buried his face in his shoulder.

"You know what? Fair." Himekawa said. Noya snorted.

"Simps."

"Just say you're unable to find love and go." Sakusa joked, raising an eyebrow. Noya's shoulders slumped.

"I'm sure you'll find someone, Nishi!" Noya side-hugged Himekawa.

"You are, officially, my favorite." He said.

"I thought I was your favorite?" Kenma said, pouting.

"You're a close second." Noya shrugged.

"Wait, who is second then?" Kuroo asked.

"Tanaka."