Part 2.1

Oikawa took another step closer to the machine. He held a hand out, as if to reach. He took his hand back. And tried again. Then again. And again.

He reached a hand over one last time. He had almost touched the 'start' button.

"Are you gonna play?" He yelped.

He turned his head around. Behind him stood a man, slightly shorter, with spiky hair, green eyes, tanned skin, and really buff arms.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." The guy said, bowing.

"You didn't scare me!" Oikawa lied, waving a hand around while smiling.

"I don't know. You jumped up very high there." The guy teased him. Oikawa pouted.

"So? Are you going to play?" The guy asked him again.

"Probably not." Oikawa looked down. He was still scared. The guy put a hand on his shoulder, making him look up.

"You can watch if you want." Oikawa was quiet for a moment.

"Sure!" He smiled. The man nodded before he put a blue coin in the machine and press the 'start' button. Oikawa watched as he logged in.

"Have you ever played this game?" The guy asked him.

"I've been playing since I was 18." Oikawa said. The guy looked at him surprised, before smiling and turning back to the game.

"So have I." He said. Oikawa looked at the screen.

He frowned. "This is Shiratorizawa." He noticed.

"Yeah, it is." The man sighed annoyed. "I hate this place. But I was sent to retrieve the stone of Seijoh." He said. Oikawa bit his lip.

"Why?" He asked.

The guy shrugged. "King Tobio just randomly sent me to retrieve it." He said. Oikawa looked away.

"Well, good luck finding it..." He mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Ah-Ehm, I said good luck...?" Oikawa smiled awkwardly.

"Thanks." Oikawa sighed, fiddling with the stone he had turned into a necklace that same morning.

The same stone the guy was looking for.

The guy groaned as Ushijima appeared on the screen.

"You don't like him?" Oikawa asked. The guy shook his head.

"I think he's too stuck-up." He said. Oikawa smiled. "Do you like him?" The guy asked him then.

"I absolutely despise him." Oikawa said. The guy grinned.

"Knew there was a reason I liked you." He said, patting his back. He then turned back to the game. Oikawa smiled. The smile soon became a sad one.

"He doesn't have it." He said. The guy looked at him, confused.

"Why wouldn't he? King Tobio gave him the stone himself. No one else knows about this except the king and his right-hand shrimp." Oikawa chuckled.

The guy glanced at the screen, just as the king told him he didn't have the stone anymore. His eyes went wide before he turned to Oikawa again.

"How did you know?" he asked.

"Well-"

"Oikawa!" The two looked up.

"Makki, hey!" Oikawa smiled.

"What are you doing here? I told you to stay in the back!" Hanamaki said.

The guy was just staring. Hanamaki turned to him.

"What?" He glared at the guy, who turned to Oikawa.

"You are Oikawa? Like, the Oikawa?" Oikawa rubbed the back of his neck and nodded, looking to the ground.

"Let's go, Oikawa." Hanamaki said and started walking back to the counter. Oikawa proceeded to follow, but the guy grabbed his arm, stopping him.

Oikawa turned around to face him. "Uh..." The guy seemed to be somewhat embarrassed. He probably hadn't thought about what he would say.

Oikawa smiled to him. "Let's meet again!" he said. The man nodded.

"Let's meet again."