Part 3.1

"I didn't say I don't love you!"

Iwaizumi turned to Sakusa with a raised eyebrow. Sakusa sighed.

"Oh, yeah? What did you say, then?" Hinata raised an eyebrow, still pouting.

"I said I won't get you more meat buns." Kageyama repeated.

"It's the same thing!"Hinata shouted

Himekawa turned toward him and Sakusa, distress evident in his eyes.

"You brought this upon yourself." Sakusa raised his arms in surrender.

"Iwaizumi, Sakusa said he hates me." Himekawa pouted. Hinata had started rubbing off on him.

"Not my problem." Iwaizumi said and laid on the sofa behind them, taking his phone out.

It's been a week since Oikawa got a phone, and Oikawa was so excited about it. They made a group chat, which Oikawa would text whenever he learned something new on his phone.

Or, thankfully, whenever some stranger/pervert decided to DM him on Instagram in hopes of scoring some free nudes.

Oikawa wasn't dumb. He was more suspicious than all of them. But he was also a prankster. And Hanamaki and Matsukawa were more than happy to help him prank the creeps.

"That guy's hot!" Himekawa said. Iwaizumi looked up. Hinata and Kageyama were trying to get a better view of Iwaizumi's phone while Sakusa was suffering in silence.

"He kinda looks like that guy from your PowerPoint." Himekawa said, squinting his eyes.

"It is." Iwaizumi smiled.

"WHAT?!" Kageyama and Hinata snapped. Iwaizumi glared at them.

"Does that mean he's a player?" Himekawa asked, excited. Iwaizumi nodded.

"He is?" Sakusa looked up.

"Yeah. I think the glitch caused him some severe PTSD though." Iwaizumi sighed.

"Well, I mean, we did kinda kill him." Hinata shrugged.

"You seem very chill for someone who wakes up at night screaming and runs to the bathroom to-" Hinata covered Kageyama's mouth while furiously blushing.

"To be fair, it was pretty traumatic." Iwaizumi said, shivering at the memories.

"I spent weeks at Karasuno. They're fucking cannibals! You do not get to complain!" Himekawa said.

"I don't get why you guys are complaining. I think it was fine!" Sakusa shrugged.

"It was fine because you were having fun with your boyfriend! We were fighting a great evil!" Hinata snapped.

"A great evil that gets excited about stargazing and space." Iwaizumi added.

"Down. Bad." Sakusa said, staring at his friend.

"You have no right to talk! You're smitten with Prince Atsumu too!" Kageyama said. Sakusa stared.

"My own best friend..."

"You'll get over it." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes.

The door knocked again. Sakusa groaned before he stood up and opened it.

"Did the party start already?" Kuroo asked with a grin.

"KAWAAAA!" Nishinoya ran in, hugging Himekawa. Himekawa hugged him back.

"NISHIIIII!" Kenma rolled his eyes and walked in.

"What did we miss?" Kuroo closed the door.

"Iwaizumi is down bad for the Great King." Hinata said.

"Knew you had taste!" Kuroo held his fist out. Iwaizumi fist-bumped him.

"Hey, did he have an ex? In the game?" He asked then.

"Hm? Oh yeah. Ushiwaka. Damn bastard." Kuroo's expression darkened.

"Yeah, I heard." Iwaizumi sat up as Kuroo sat next to him. "It really broke him, huh?"

"What happened?" Kenma asked, leaning bus head on Kuroo's shoulder. Kuroo kissed his hair.

"It doesn't matter..." Kuroo turned to Iwaizumi confused. "How did you know, though? Oikawa is dead, as far as I know."

"Oh, no. Oikawa is alive and well. And he's out of the game."