Ch.4- Calm Before the Storm

(Sorry for the late update! I'm currently moving states rn and haven't even thought abt writing. This chapter is also hella long. If you thought the last one was long be prepared. )

Jennie/ 3rd persons POV

I yawn softly as my eyes fluttered open, welcoming the morning light. I go to stretch out my arms when I feel a weight on my chest blocking me from doing so. I look down at the sleeping naked figure lying on top of me and smile as all the memories flood back in from last night.

I stare down at Y/N's exposed body and see hickeys adorning her chest, stomach and neck. There all dark shades of purple and pink, some even red. Jennie smug's a slick smile to herself knowing she's left her mark on you. Your love is now visible. The soft light peeking in from the cracked window adorns your face leaving shadows across all your features. This is heaven...

Your body is warm pressed up against her and it does nothing but comfort all her worries and all the pain she's in. As Jennie moves her body slightly she already feels an aching on her core but decides to ignore it. Watching you was much a better thing to focus on. Jennie will admit, you look absolutely gorgeous lying bare on top of her like this.

Her hair's spread beautiful across Jennies chest as she cuddles up as close to her lover as she can. I also not only notice the hickeys left behind but also the skinny state she's in. It's only common sense that the thinness is from a lack of food and the over working over the years and the realization makes my heart ache a little bit. I know it's my family's doing that's putting so much suffering on someone who means so much to me. If she's like this I can't imagine the rest who are in worse conditions.

I reluctantly decide to go get her some food, the kitchen must be serving right now. Even though I don't want to leave her side all alone in bed she must be hungry. I slowly get up and carefully place her body down on the pillows behind me, making an effort not to wake her. I tip toe across the room quietly catching a small glimpse of my naked body in the mirror.

Like Y/n I'm also covered in marks, surprisingly I may even have more that Y/n. I blush a little bit but quickly get myself back on track in order to get food to her before she wakes up. I don't want her opening her eyes thinking I've left her. I go to where my robe is and slip the silk over my shoulders.

The material makes my body shiver as I tie the silk strands loosely around my waist. I try and open the heavy door to my room without a creek before stepping out into the cold hallway. My feet pad across the wood as I head to the kitchen. Sadly I couldn't do so without my mother catching me walking quietly. If only she weren't such a old lady getting up so early...

"Jennie? What are you doing up dear?" I flinch and think of ways to cover up my sudden departure from my room. I notice the grogginess in her voice and suspect it should be easy to lie to her at this time of day.

"I'm just hungry mama." She nods tiredly brushing off my blatantly obvious lie and places her hand on the small of my back to guide me to the kitchen.

There, a buffet of beautiful arranged breakfast is already waiting for us. I go to grab and couple waffles and some strawberries, maybe a smoothie, completely guessing what Y/n likes. With some extra sausages and bacon I call it good.

My mom is a little shocked at my sudden wide appetite but ignores it. She rather takes interest as to why her polite, devoting, daughter is naked in nothing but a shear thin robe covering her.