Flashbacks

"Take her back to her room." Papa told the two guards and in response they both nodded their head.

The two guards slowly approached you, you sat in the corner after having a "lesson" with Dr brenner, they both stopped and harshly grabbed you by the shoulders, forcing you to get up from the sitting position you sat in. They then started walking towards the only door in the room, dragging you along with them.

About 2 minutes later they found your room and threw you in it, closing the door and locking it. Once you hit the ground it triggered something inside you causing you to see pictures of a young girl and her family.

*flashback*

"Hurry up, Y/n. Your going to miss it." Your mother said, looking down the small hill you just rolled down, your younger brother sat beside her and your father stood behind her.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, tell the shooty stars to wait until I'm up there!" Your 6 year old self yelled.

"I'll try my best honey." Your mother responded and then turned around to face your father, "Y/d/n, why don't you go get Y/n so she doesn't miss the shooting stars."

"OK, I'll be right back." Your father told your mother and then started running down the hill towards where you stood struggling to get up the hill. Your father came up from behind you and picked you up, "Come here you little munchkin." You giggled as he placed you on his shoulders giving you a piggyback ride.

"Daddy." You said.

"Yes, darling."

"When's the shooty stars happening?"

"Shooting stars, honey."

"Shooting stars?"

"Any minute now."

"Now hurry up, before we miss it." You ordered.

Your dad obeyed your order and started running up the hill holding your legs so you don't fall. You had your hands sat on his head and watched the leaves on the tree's move due to the wind.

The both of you made it up the hill and sat down. Your younger brother sat in your mums lap and you sat in your dad's. One minute later you could see the Shooting stars in the night sky.

"Whoa!" You said in awe.

"Beautiful am I right?" Your mother said.

"Not as beautiful as you though." Your father said making eye contact with your mother.

"Ew. That's gross." You said making a questionable noise.

This caused your mother and father to laugh.

"Don't laugh! Y/b/n tell them to stop laughing."

"No." Your brother said.

All you did was pout and after 2 minutes you eventually joined in and laughed causing your brother to look at you, your mother and your father questionably.

*End of flashback*

"Nice life that was. Shame I gained these powers." You said looking down at your hands.

You stared at the corner of your room, still sat on the floor, and then a voice came from the speaker in your room.

"Bedtime children. Big day tomorrow."

You heard the voice say recognising the voice to belong to Dr Brenner.

"You always say that, can't you think of anything else to say than "big day tomorrow" how about oh I don't know "happy dreams" it would be alot more hopeful." You ranted.

"Just go to bed 004!" You heard, most likely everyone heard that since any announcement gets played on every speaker in the lab.

You rolled your eyes and got in bed snuggling up to your duvet for warmth. You thought about all the stuff that happened today, 011 drew a picture of you and her standing in a flower field, you got 30 minutes of extra time in the rainbow room because of your win in yesterdays task. Being 24 and still trapped doesn't have much perks all you do in the rainbow room is draw and play the games 011 wants to play. While thinking you fell asleep and another memory popped into your mind.

*flashback*

8 year old you was playing with your 6 year old brother in the back garden, your father was cooking on the bbq and your mother was making different types of salad in the kitchen.

"You can't catch me." You said running away from your brother who was the tagger.

"Be careful now you two, you Don't want an accident happening now do you." Your mother shouted from the kitchen.

"Nothings going to happen, mum." As you said this your younger brother fell and scraped his knee on the concrete. His crys was loud enough for your mother to stop what she was doing and run to him.

"Hey calm down now. It's only a scratch." Your mother said trying to calm him down.

Five minutes later your brother calmed down and your mother led him into the house to get a plaster for his knee. You sat on the bench near the table sulking.

"What's the matter Y/n?" Your father said noticing your change in mood.

"Mother's going to come back out and tell me how it was my fault that he fell, when it wasn't."

"No, she won't."

"Yes, she will. Dad it wasn't my fault." You said now getting angry.

"Sweetie, I know it wasn't your fault and your mother knows that too."

"You sure?"

"100% sure."

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise."

As your dad said this your mother came out.

"Now Y/n I told you to watch your brother." Your mother said.

"It wasn't my fault." You said in a sad tone.

"I told you to watch him now look at him, he's crying in the living room."

"It wasn't my fault!" You shouted the anger getting the best of you. Without knowing the glass table infront of you flew away and hit the fence causing the glass to smash. Your nose started to bleed and your Mother's facial expression changed from anger to fear.

"Your a.... your a monster." Your mother shouted.

"Now now Y/m/n, Y/n may have caused this but there's no need in calling her a monster." Your father said.

"But she is, you saw it, she moved the table without touching it."

"How do you know that. It could've been the wind."

Your mother and father started to argue alot after that day. Your mother gave you a new nickname, 'Monster' was what she called you. Eventually your mother had enough of you and your new founded power and abandoned you on a street, your father looked for you but couldn't find you because Dr Brenner found you before he could.

*end of memory*

You woke up and found yourself crying and you sat up. You looked around the dark room for a clock but only to remember there's no clocks just announcements, it could be 3am and you wouldn't know. You layed back down in your bed and closed your eyes hoping for a normal dream and not a memory of your family.