Part 5

"You won. Like always." You said to Eleven, after playing the game she chose.

Eleven grinned at you and ran off to the other side of the room, most likely to the art table.

"You let her win. Didn't you?" You heard someone say from behind you.

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't." You said and turned around only to crash into someones chest, and by someone I mean Peter. "Sorry!" You quickly apologised.

"No worries." Peter said and stepped back a little.

"You were watching the whole thing you stalker."

"Stalker? I was simply watching a game."

"Sure you were." You said and then there was silence, well between the two of you anyway. "I should go back over there." You said and pointed to the other side of the room.

"Yeah, sure."

You walked away from Peter and stood by the art table. You looked at what Eleven started to draw and you saw a rainbow and a few clouds. You looked up from Eleven's drawing and looked at what the other children were doing, 012 was playing with 008, it looked like they were doing some sort of role play, 003 was playing chess with 007, 002 drawing and 005 was counting some blocks.

You sighed and looked at your watch.

"Seven thirty-four. It's been thirty-four minutes." You thought.

You decided to watch over the kids next to Peter, only because you were bored nothing else.

You walked towards Peter and stood next to him.

"Thought you were going to stay over there." You heard Peter say.

"I was."

"Then why are you over here?"

"Got bored. I want to have a conversation with someone."

"I see."

■-•

It's been a week since Peter asked you to basically murder a bunch of children. You didn't talk to him for a whole week. The only time you did was the day after he asked you. You thought about what he said and honesty you were surprised by the answer you had.

You sat on your bed drawing an image of Peter. You've been doing this alot recently and you didn't mind it, at first you did because he asked you to murder people but now.... Well you had different feelings for him now, he's more of a friend than a stranger to you now.

"001 and 004, go to the rainbow room."

You stood up and made your way to the door. You opened the and walked out, closing the door behind you, you looked behind you and saw Peter coming out his room. You waited for him. He closed his door and turned to look at you.

"Hello." Peter said.

"Hi."

"Finally decided to talk to me."

"Sorry, I needed some Time for myself."

He walked towards you and walked passed you.

"Come along then." He said.

The two of you walked next to each other and walked to the rainbow room.

You opened the doors and the both of you walked in and looked around, the children were playing peacefully.  You walked to your side of the room and Peter walked to his.

10 minutes later Eleven walked in and looked around. Peter looked at you and then he walked to the double doors, you also walked to the doors.

"Well, well. Look who finally decided to join us." Peter said and Eleven turned around and looked at Peter and then you.

"Someone's a Sleepyhead this morning." You said.

"I'm sorry. Am I... in trouble?" Eleven said.

"Trouble?" Peter said.

"No." You said looking down at Eleven. "No, why do you think that?"

"You're just missing out on all the fun. Training starts any minute."

"OK." Eleven responded and looked down.

"Hey. There's nothing to be nervous about. You're going to do great today. I just know it." Peter said.

Just then Dr Brenner walked it and all the children lined up in two lines.

"Good morning, children." Brenner said.

"Good morning, Papa." All the children said.

"How are we feeling today?"

"Good, Papa." They all responded.

"Good. Number Twelve. Would you be so kind and open the door?"

"Yes, Papa." Twelve said and opened the doors.

"Please, follow me."

Dr Brenner walked out the room and the children followed him.

"After you." Peter said and you smiled at him.

"Thank you." You said and walked out the room following the children and Dr Brenner, Peter followed behind you.

■-•

The children were lined up against the wall in a gray room. You and Peter stood next to each other by the wall opposite the children. Brenner stood near number Two who was controlling the light wheel. The light constantly splined in a circle.

"Stop." Brenner said and Two stopped controlling the wheel. "Very good, Two. Very good." Brenner walked nearer to the children. "Now, which brave soul would like to follow that? Hmm?" Brenner held up a small sweet.

"Me. Me. Me." The younger children said and put up there hand.

"Eleven?" Brenner said and the children stopped talking and looked at Eleven.

■-▪︎

Eleven sat in the chair and Peter was holding the head wire. Peter then placed the wire on Elevens head. "Remember to stay focused. Find the energy. Feel it."

A minute passed by and wheel never lit up. The children laughed at Eleven. You walked towards the children and stood behind them.

"Why does he waste so much time with her?" Two said.

"Hey. Quiet." You said.

Brenner was whispering to Eleven and eventually one of the bulbs on the Wheel lit up but it didn't last long.

"Waste of time." Two said and you glared at him.

■-•

Once the lesson was over Brenner told you and Peter to have a small break, a 1 hour break.

Peter went to his room and you went to yours.

You sat on your bed thinking. "Should I tell him now or later?" You thought. "Definitely now it's too tempting to let him know the answer I have for him also I probably won't have time later." You looked at your hands and then at your watch. "11:15"

You stood up and walked to your door, you opened it and walked out. You closed the door and made your way to Peters room. You knocked on the door.

"Come in." You could hear, so you opened the door walked in.

"Y/n! What a nice surprise." Peter said, sitting on his bed and you closed the door.

"The answer that your looking for is a yes right?" You said.

"About what?" He looked at you confused and you gave him a look. "Ah right. Yes that's correct."

"Well I have an answer for you."

"What's the answer?"

"It's a yes.... I'll help you."

"Brilliant." Peter said and smiled at you. "Come sit I'll tell you the plan."