Part 9

An hour later, Eleven was drawing at the art table and then Brenner walked in. You looked at Brenner and he looked around, eventually he walked to where Ten was sitting, right next to him.

"That's your favourite, isn't it?" You heard him say. You looked at Ten and Brenner, Ten was holding a magic eight ball and Brenner sat next to him. "How are you feeling today?" Brenner asked.

"Okay." Ten replied.

"Are you up for some more lessons?"

Ten shook the ball and showed Brenner what it said.

"Good." Brenner said and stood up holding his hand out for Ten to hold. Ten took ahold of Brenners hand and stood up, they both made their way out of the room.

Eleven stood up and walked towards the guard standing by the door.

"I feel dizzy." You heard Eleven say. You started walking towards Eleven and the guard.

"Dizzy?" The guard questioned.

"Yes. And the light. The light is hurting my head."

The guard looked at you and you smiled, giving him an innocent look like you weren't about to murder a bunch of people. The guard lead Eleven out the room and you quietly followed them. You followed Eleven as she made her way away from the guard and towards where you told her to go. Once she was at the door she took the key card out of her shoe and opened the door, you waited five minutes and then you opened the door with your key card. You ran down the stairs and made your way to where Eleven and Peter wait.

You entered and saw a lot of pipes you also saw Peter and Eleven walking to the escape pipe. Peter crouched down and took off the cover of the pipe.

"Now, it's going to be a bit scary in here, but this, this will lead you out beyond the lab fence to the woods." Peter said.

"But you're too big." Eleven said.

"I'm here." You said now standing by Eleven and Peter. You took a deep breath and sighed. Peter looked up at you and stood up, once he stood up he quickly kissed you.

"What took you so long?" He said after the two of you pulled away.

You looked at Eleven and saw her face, you chuckled at her facial expression, she looked confused and disgusted. "I had to stay by the door for five minutes to make sure no one was following." You said now looking at Peter.

"OK. As long as you are OK, I'm OK." He said. Peter looked at Eleven and crouched down. "As I was about to say, I'm not going with you, Eleven."

Eleven looked at you and you shook your head telling her your not going too.

"I meant what I said when I called this place a prison. And everyone here is a prisoner, not just you. Not just your brothers and sisters, but the guards, too, the nurses. Me and Y/n." Peter said and then looked at you, he looked back at Eleven and grabbed her hand. "Here." He placed her hand where his chip was on his neck. "Can you feel it? Your papa calls it Soteria."

You looked at Peter confused because you've never heard that word before, Brenner told you it was a chip.

"It weakens me. It tracks me. Even if there was another way out, he will find me and Y/n, she has one too. And if he finds us, he will find you."

Eleven was silent and then she spoke up. "What if I make it go away? You helped me." Eleven said and then looked at you, you smiled at her knowing your plan was working. "I help you." Eleven then looked back at Peter.

■-•

Peter was sat by a pillar and you sat in between his legs. Peters arms was wrapped around your waist.

"Remember, you can't hurt us more than they already have." You said looking up at Eleven. Peter gave you his belt to bite on.

"What are you going to use?" You asked him turning your head to the side to see him.

"Your shirts collar." He simply answered. You quickly looked forward and looked at the floor ignoring the heat that's rising to your cheeks and the weird feeling in the pit of your stomach. You put Peters belt in your mouth and moved the hair away from where the tracker was on your neck, Peter did the same thing and then leaned forward to get your shirts collar into his mouth.

The lights started to flicker and pain started to creep its way into your neck, you bit down on the belt and before you knew it you felt the tracker rip through your necks skin. You heard the noise of two metal pieces dropping on the floor and you looked at it. You let go of the belt and felt the wound on your neck, you winced at the pain and then looked at your fingers. "Blood, nice." You thought. You felt a cold liquid on your wound.

"Your blood tastes nice." Peter whispered into your ear.

"Did he just lick me?!" You thought and blushed. You quickly stood up and Peter chuckled.

You stood next to Eleven "Thank you." You whispered to Eleven and you saw Peter stand up and walk towards the Two pieces of metal on the floor.

"Huh." He said and crouched down. You saw him pick up one of the trackers. "Who knew something so small could cause so much trouble?" He said and then looked at Eleven. "Thank you."

Eleven wiped the blood off her face and then you heard the door open. "There they are!" You heard a guard say. "Stop!"

"Run." You told Eleven and grabbed her hand running away from the guards, Peter ran behind you.

"Freeze." Another guard yelled.

You ran to some stairs and ran up them letting go of Elevens hand.

"Lock it down! Lock it down!" A guard shouted.

You opened a door and ran. "Hey!" A guard said from infront of you. Peter and Eleven now stood next to you. "Where do you think you're going?" The guard said and another two guards entered the scene and stood behind the three of you.

"Against the wall." The same guard said. "The three of you. Now." He said.

Eleven was about to go against the wall when Peter stopped her. "No. You don't have to be afraid of them, Eleven." Peter said looking at Eleven, you looked at the guards infront of you. "Not anymore." Peter said and looked forward.

The two guards behind the guard in front of you looked at each other and then the guard in front of you spoke. "Take 'em."

The two guards started to walk and then Peter quickly lifted his arm up and turn around. The two guards behind you were sent flying into the wall. Peter turned back around and sent the the guard infront of you flying up into the roof and then hitting the ground.

You lifted your arm up and sent the guard on the left flying into the wall. The other guard looked at you and Peter scared, that's when you tilted your head and the guards bones snapped and he fell.

Eleven looked at Peter scared and confused. "Come." Peter said. You opened the door closest to Eleven and let Peter and Eleven in. "Keep an eye out." Peter said and kissed you.

You closed the door and stood outside keeping an eye out for more guards.