part 10

Three minutes later Peter came out the room.

"Come on." He said and grabbed your hand.

The both of you ran and killed anyone that was in your way. You're in the rainbow room now, you look around and see the multiple dead bodies of the once alive children. Their eyes were nowhere to be seen, their bones were snapped and the only kid left was number Two.

"Y/n you wanna take this one?" Peter asked.

You looked at the scared Two, he was cowardly shaking in the corner near the two way mirror.

"Sure." Was all you said. You pointed your hand towards Two and lifted him into the air with your power. You flicked your rist and sent Two flying so he was infront of the mirror.

Blood started to come out from under his eyes, his veins started to pop out. Blood started trickling down your nose and eventually you made Two's bones snap and you let go of the force, Two fell to ground making a thud as he fell. You heard a gasp from behind you and you stared at the ground, knowing who was behind you. You wiped the blood from your nose with one finger and started moving your head to the side.

"I asked you to wait." Peter said from your right.

You turned around and saw Eleven trying to escape the scene, you looked at Peter and he tilted his head to stop Eleven from escaping. The doors closed and Eleven kept pulling on them, eventually she gave up and turned around.

Peter started to walk closer to Eleven and you followed behind him. Peter lifted Elevens head up by placing two fingers under her chin. You placed your hands on her shoulder.

"Why do you cry for them, Eleven?" Peter asked. "After everything they did to you? Hmm."

"You think you need them, but you don't." You say and Peter put his hand to the side of him, letting go of Eleven. "You don't." You said once again.

"Oh, but we know you're just scared." Peter said and looked at you. "I was scared once too." He said and wiped a tear away from Elevens cheek. "I know what it's like to be different. To be alone in this world. Like you I didn't fit in with the other children. Something was wrong with me. All the teachers and doctors said I was... "Broken," they said." Peter started to walk away from you and Eleven. "My parents thought a change of scenery, a fresh start in Hawkins, might just cure me. It was absurd." Peter was now infront of the mirror. "As if the world would be any different here. But then... to my surprise, our new home provided a discovery. And a newfound sense of purpose. I found a nest of black widows living inside a vent. Most people fear spiders. They detest them. And yet, I found them endlessly fascinating. More than that, I found a great comfort in them. A kinship. Like me, they are solitary creatures. And deeply misunderstood. They are gods of our world. The most important of all predators. They immobilize and feed on the weak, bringing balance and order to an unstable ecosystem. But the human world was disrupting this harmony." Peter turned around, you let go of Eleven and she looked up at you and glared at you, she then looked at Peter. "You see, humans are a unique type of pest, multiplying and poisoning our world, all while enforcing a structure of their own. A deeply unnatural structure."

"I don't think Eleven understands anything your saying." You thought like you were actually talking to Peter.

"Where others saw order, I saw straitjacket. A cruel, oppressive world dictated by made-up rules. Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades. Each life a faded, lesser copy of the one before. Wake up, eat, work, sleep, reproduce, and die. Everyone is just waiting. Waiting for it all to be over. All while performing in a silly, terrible play, day after day. I could not do that. I could not close off my mind and join in the madness I could not pretend." Peter now stood infront of Eleven. "And I realised I didn't have to. I could make my own rules. I could restore balance to a brocken world. A predator... but for good. As I practiced, I realised I could do more than I possibly imagined. I could reach into others, into their minds, their memories. I became an explorer. I saw my parents as they truly were. To the world, they presented themselves as good, normal people. But like everything else in this world, it was all a lie. A terrible lie. They had done things, Eleven. Such awful things. I showed them who they really were. I held up a mirror. My naive father believed it was a demon cursing them for their sins."