Part 3

You walked into the rainbow room and noticed Eleven was playing by herself. You walked towards her and tapped her on the shoulder, she then turned around and looked up at you.

"Four?" Eleven said not quite noticing who you were.

"Yes, that's me. You can call me Y/n now." You told her.

"Y/n?"

You nodded your head telling Eleven that she was correct. She looked you up and down.

"Guard." She simply said.

"Yes, that's my job now, apparently." You told her. "Wanna finish the chess game from earlier?"

Eleven nodded her head and stood up. You both walked to the table with the chess board and noticed that nobody has touched it since the last time you used it. Eleven sat down at the seat she was in earlier and you did the same.

■-•

About 30 minutes have passed but of course you didn't know that. In those 30 minutes you never once saw the blonde guy but he was there, watching you from the other side of the room.

You stood up after your game finished and said, "Well done, kiddo." Eleven won the game.

Eleven came closer to hug you, and then a voice interrupted your sweet moment.

"I see you've had a new change in style." Peter said.

You turned your head to look at him, "I've got the same job as you now."

"I see that."

"Later, come to my room. I'll explain some things." And with that he walked away.

You looked at Eleven, "Eleven why don't you go draw." Eleven nodded her head and walked towards the drawing table.

■-•

2 hours later a guard came up to you.

"Hi." He said.

"Hi."

"I'm James and Dr Brenner told me to give you this." He handed you a watch.

"A watch?"

"Yes. To tell the time."

"OK, thank you."

The guard walked away and then a voice came from the intercom.

"Go to your rooms, children."

All the children in the rainbow room stopped what they were doing and went to their rooms.

"We've also got to go to our rooms." Peter said now standing beside you.

"OK."

"Infact I think it's time to speak to you, follow me to my room."

"Hang on. How do I know you're not going to do anything else."

"Why would I?"

Peter walked out the room and you followed him.

■-•

You now sat on the floor in Peters room. It looked exactly like yours but to your surprise there's no camera.

"How come there's no camera?" You asked.

"They have to trust you before taking the camera out your room. It won't take long. I'd give them about two days."

"Alright."

"Now time to talk. I'm guessing you have a tracking device to?"

"Yes."

"OK, so we'll need to get rid of them." He looked directly at you maintaining eye contact. "I've been watching you, not in the creepy way." He said after seeing your facial expression changed. "You see I've been planning for someone to escape. Eleven in a matter of fact. She's strong, she reminds me of me when I was younger. She can take these devices out of our neck and we'll team up." He said gesturing to him and you.

"Team up for what exactly?"

"Destroying this place of course. For Elevens sake. You've seen the way the other kids treat her as well as Papa."

"You call him Papa too."

He showed you his wrist and you read 001.

"We'll kill them all." He said.

"Whoa, who said we? I'm not killing anyone." You said.

"We'll see about that."

You stood up and walked towards his door. "I'm not a murderer." You said and walked out the room closing the door behind you. You noticed that your room was two rooms next to his; you walked to your room and entered.

You went to sit on your bed and that's what you did. You thought about all the stuff Peter told you.

"I'll never become a murderer. I'll become what my mother thought of me."  You thought.

You looked at the new watch on your wrist and it said it was only 3:00 in the afternoon. You noticed there was a set of paper on the floor and got up from your room and walked towards it. There was a note on it and you picked it up, it said.

"For your worries."

You noticed that it was signed by Dr Brenner. You didn't think much of it so you picked the papers up and walked to your bed. You then noticed a pack of colouring pencils and drawing pencils on the desk beside your bed. You shrugged your shoulders and started drawing with them.

2 hours has passed and then an announcement was announced.

"012, 09, 003 and 011 come to the training room."

You noticed that it came from outside your room.

"I must have a different intercom in my room for the guards." You thought.

"004 and 001 you two also need to go to the training room. To watch over the kids and help put." You heard, this time it was from your room.

"Great I'll be seeing him again."

You walked out your room at the same time Peter did. You made brief eye contact and then looked away and walked to the training room.

Once you were at the training room Peter whispered to you. "Just think about it." He said. You shook your head telling him no, but he ignored it.

■-•

After all the stuff 012, 09, 003 and 011 did they were instructed that they earned 30 minutes in the rainbow room. You and Peter went to look over them and throughout the whole 30 minutes he looked at you.

You were now in your room and thought about what Peter said in the training room.

"Of course I'm not going to think about it. Although Papa and the kids did treat Eleven differently. And the kids made fun of me because I would always defend Eleven so maybe if they were gone things would be different." You thought. "No! Y/n don't think like that." And with that you grabbed a peice of paper and started drawing.

30 minutes passed and you looked at the drawing and noticed that the man you drew looked identical to Peter.

"What the Fuck. Why would I draw him?" You spoke.

You crushed the paper and threw it under your bed, promising to your self you'd never draw him again.