-4-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Just as I said, I had dressed up as Janine from ghostbusters, my hair up in a puff with a swoop.

"Let's go gang" "*sigh* Y/n I can't believe you're hanging around these losers" Erica said, sitting in the passenger seat.

"Uh because we're awesome" Dustin answered "yeah keep telling yourself that" "Erica" "what? It's just the facts"

"*sight* ight sis, anyways see you later" I said as she got out the car.

"Let's go gang" I said with a smile, speeding through the road as the boys cheered and laughed, along with me.

Once we made it to school it was apparent that we were the only ones dressed up.

"Welp let's go yall" "wait, you're not embarrassed?" Will asked "why would I be? Have you seen how these people dress on the daily? If anything we're best dressed right now" I said, leading the group as we walked into the school.

"Heyy Janine, gonna report a ghost for me?" A basketball player asked "oh yeah totally, when should I come over?" I asked with a grin, seeing the boy blush.

"Oh my god he's actually blushing" "this is so funny"

Once we made it to my class all of my teachers let the small group of boys pass since I was actually their favorite.

"Pst" 'huh?' "*whisper* hey Janine" "what?" I asked, turning to see it was Billy.

"You look pretty good for a ghostbuster" "oh really?" "Yeah, maybe you wanna come bust something else after the party" the boy said, leaning close to my face.

"Sounds great, to bad I need an exorcism to even consider spending a night with you" I said, Billy chewing on his gum while nodding.

"We'll see about that Sinclair" "sure"

"Damn I've never seen anyone talk to Billy like that" Dustin said "really?" "Yeah, he's like a king at this point, every girl talks about him" "almost every girl, anyways let's head out, the bell's about to ring anyways"

"Here" I said, handing everyone a drink from the vending machine.

"Y/n you're amazing" Mike said, him and Dustin cracking open their soda.

"Thanks, and Dustin you better chill with the soda, it's Halloween and I want you to keep these pearly whites pearly" I said, a hand on the boy's cheek and a smile on my face.

"I-I will" Dustin said, a grand smile on his face as he turned red.

"Oh shit Dustin, Mad max" "huh?" "Their trying to invite max to come trick or treating" Will said, Mike seeming to be the only one who didn't know about this.

"Oh that's fine, meet me at my car or I won't take y'all trick or treating" "okay" they said in unison before running off.

'These kids are so lucky I care about them' I thought before walking off to my class with Mike and Will staying with me for the day.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 493