-32-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
In an instant we ran straight to my car, Dustin yelling into his walkie-talkie, Max and Lucas still in my car from not wanting to go into the school.

"Yeah Henderson we see it, come to Hopper's NOW" Eddie yelled as I sped over, making Dustin get Erica to take our parents to his cellar, knowing that this was gonna get bad quickly.

Just as we got there we had saw Murray, Joyce, and Hopper there.

"Oh shit you guys are back" I say, hugging the two "yeah, Nancy told us about you and Steve, congratulations, but what is going on?" Joyce asked, all of us having to explain to the adults what was happening, Erica biking over, telling us that our parents were safe.

"So the upside down is now here" "wow Murray what a great analysis" I sarcastically say, the man taken back by my tone.

"I did not just break in and out of a Russian base twice, just for a 19 year old to give me attitude" "and I didn't nearly die just for some single and lonely bald man to talk to me like I give a fuck"

After Murray had shut up, we all tried to wrap our minds over what was happening, stopping when hearing screams, forcing us to run out to see our town already in shambles, the monsters running out and attacking people, the vines quickly growing out, the military being useless as people just ran into the woods, a pretty good idea in a sense.

"Is there even a solution to this?" Robin asked, the mindflayer right there, looking down at all of the destruction in its cloud form.

"Erica you were sure to give our parents something right?" Lucas asked "obviously, turns out most of y'all's dads already had guns, including our own" my sister said as we all nodded.

"Well right now it's time for us to get ready as well, you okay El?" And now our attention was turned to the girl who looked determined to end this all, silently nodding.

Me and Nancy still had a lot of ammo from our mission two days ago, hopper also having his own stuff.

With all of this going on there was no doubt that something would happen, which is why Joyce and Hopper made it a point to give everyone a talk.

"Man this shit is hella crazy" Argyl said, making me wonder how high he had gotten before all of this.

Basically we needed to figure out where was the Mindflayers weakest part, meaning we needed to find the spot that the most demidogs and demogorgons guarded.

We had split in two groups, my siblings, Dustin, Steve, Max, Robin, Eddie, and even Murray in my group, everyone else with Hopper and Joyce.

"Don't you kids know how to walk these days?" Murray asked as we walked to Argyle's van, the boy letting me and Steve drive it as they all left in Nancy's van.

We had decided to ignore Murray as I started the van, Lucas saying to go to Victor's home since that's where Vecna/Henry/One had first killed.

"God damn there's a lot" "but not enough" Robin said as we looked at the twenty or so Demogorgons and demidogs.

After backing up, luckily not being caught, I had now went to Eddie's, the same amount of guards in that area.

"Where the hell is his weak spot?" I say in annoyance, just as Mike got onto the channel.

"Did you guys find it?" Mike asked "nope" "we didn't either but we did realize something so hurry back" Mike said as I drove, about to speed off when an idea popped up in my head, making me stomp on the breaks.

"Jesus Christ woman WHAT?" Murray yelled at me, Steve saying something to him.

"Her necklace, it's a key to the clock" I say, turning to Max, the girl catching on quickly as I turned back, speeding off to Hopper's.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 675