-11-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After all of that we had went to the Byers home, all of use piecing everything together to get on the same page.

"Does your arm hurt dear?" Joyce asked after wrapping my arm up "nah I'm fine, thank you though" I said, Joyce nodding as she placed the first aid stuff up.

"Are they on their way?" Mike asked after Hopper got off the phone with his police men.

"We'll see" "We'll see? We can't just sit here while those things are loose" "we're gonna stay and wait for help" Hopper said to the boy before leaving out with Joyce to a different room.

Everyone was completely silent, fear and shock apparent in our faces.

"Damn" I said, everyone looking at me "what?" "I'm to scared to go pee" I say, a dry chuckle leaving my lips.

"*sigh* come on Beautiful" Steve said, helping me up as we went to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom I had done my thing or whatever, washing my hands.

"...was it worth moving back?" I ask myself, seeing my hands still shaking from fear and adrenaline before balling them up into fists, knowing it would be way worse to know something bad happened to everyone while I was somewhere to far to even know.

"All good?" "Mhm" I nodded, Steve draping his arm over my shoulders as we walked back to everyone.

Once we got back Will was telling us the plan.

"So it's like a hive Mind?" I asked "the mindflayer" "what?"

*slam* "the mindflayer, it's so ancient that it doesn't even know it's own home" Dustin started off with his D&D book "*whisper* does he carry that around everywhere?" I asked my brother "*whisper* yeah basically"

"So it wants to conquer everything?" "Precisely" "like the Germans?" Steve asked, all of us looking at him for a second.

"Babe...you mean the Natzi's?" "Yeah them" 'bless that pretty soul'.

"So if we kill it then we kill everything it controls" Nancy said, everyone getting the point.

Now we had come to a conclusion of using Will to our advantage, blacking out the shed so he wouldn't know where he was.

"So um, when did you guys become a thing?" Nancy asked, me and Steve looking at each other.

"Uh like three weeks ago" I said, Nancy nodding, the awkwardness in the air, clearing up once everyone else came in to help.

Once we were finished, Joyce, Will, and Hopper had gotten started while we all waited in the house, Steve pulling me into a room.

"What's wrong?" I asked, seeing Steve look slightly stressed.

"Look, there's a possibility that the kid might figure out where we are, and I just wanna say that I'm so glad you came back, like I wish it was better circumstances but Y/n if something happens I want you to know I've always liked you, actually more then like but ever since middle school and even during me and Nancy. You've never left my mind"

As Steve told me all of this I was beginning to realize it was because of the possibility of this being our last night.

"Steve please shut up. Look I've always liked you to, but if you're telling me this cause we might die then keep it for later cause I promise we're at least not dying without a fight" I spoke, Steve stopping his blabbering to look at me.

"God you're amazing" "I try" I said, smiling as the boy kissed me, my back hitting against the door behind me.

"Hey can you two stop making out? I don't wanna die while you two have sex" Lucas said, making me and Steve let out annoyed groans.

"Gonna beat him up after this" "yeah I might help" Steve said, stopping when the lights started to flicker.

"Uh did y'all see that?" I asked, swinging the door open before Hopper came in, all of us going over to him.

"What's going on?" Max asked "he's still in there" Hopper said, writing out Morse code that had ended up saying "still here"

"Least Will has some kind of control" I said as hopper left out with a boom box.

Now Hopper sent us the codes while Dustin and the rest of us figured it out, hope filling the air.

"Close gate" we all said as the phone started to ring, all of us panicking, Nancy ripping the phone off the wall, a bit to late.

"Shit their already coming" I said, the sounds of the demidogs far off in the distance, but not to far.

Now me and Steve were lined up with Hopper and Nancy, bats in hand while everyone stood back, Lucas having his sling shot out.

It was like they were circling the place, all of us moving our weapons towards the noise.

"OH SHIT" I yelled, a demidog flying through the window.

Obviously we sent Hopper to see if it was dead, and surprisingly it was, but what scared us was that the door opened, a girl with slicked back hair walking in.

"Oh shit" "what?" I asked confused "that's El" Lucas said, my eyes widening as Mike and Eleven had their moment.

Once Mike and Hopper left, I had walked over to Eleven.

"You're Eleven right?" I asked, seeing her nod "I'm Lucas's older sister Y/n, they talked a lot about you" I said, Lucas and Dustin nodding.

What I didn't expect was for the girl to walk up to me, placing a hand on my cheek.

"Pretty, you're pretty" she said, smiling, also making one show on my lips "you are to" I said before Max came over.

"Eleven? Hey I'm Max" she said, Eleven ignoring her to talk to Joyce.

"That was totally not awkward" Steve mentioned "yeah, definitely"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 975