-16-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Once work was over I had picked up the two girls heading over to the mall.

"Will there be a lot of people?" El asked as I drove "yeah, but don't worry, Hopper won't know you're out here" I reassured, finding a parking spot before we all got out.

"Yeah, plus he's busy down at city hall" Max added, referring to the mall protest going on.

Once waking into the mall, me and Max had picked a store for us to go into.

"El I think you might like this" I said, handing the girl a shirt, letting her feel the fabric before smiling.

"It's pretty" "wanna try it on?" Max asked, explaining it to the girl as I also grabbing some stuff for myself, ending up paying for the girls things as we went over to flash photo.

"Trio?" "Trio" we sat before pulling El in to put on the props, doing silly poses and just having fun before doing a quick wardrobe change.

"Mkay natural model" I said, handing the two their photos.

"See El wasn't this fun?" Max said as we walked into scoops "yeah it is" She smiled.

"Well ahoy there ladies, what can I get for you today?" My boyfriend asked.

"Ahoy there captain, and uh I think I want the Harrington scoop, you think you could get that for me?" I asked, obviously flirting.

"Anything for you" he said, lightly kissing my lips before we both smiled, Harrington eventually getting our ice cream.

"And that was the cutest and most surprising thing I've ever seen" a familiar voice said, turning out to be Dustin.

"DUSTIN YOURE BACK" I yelled, hugging the boy

"you missed me?" "Obviously, you're like my favorite out of Lucas's friends"

"Hey Dustin" "yeah Harrington?" "Don't you have Russian to translate or something?" Steve asked, making me look at my friend in confusion.

"It's a long story but I basically got into Russian media waves" "...no idea what you just said but it's definitely dangerous" I say, Harrington seeming just as confused as me.

"Anyways, bye y'all, I'll talk to you later" I said, kissing Steve's cheek, only to be pulled back in for a real kiss.

"Mhm, see you later Sinclair" he said, me and the girls walking away as a very cheesy grin was on my face.

"Hey let me try th- well that's a sight to see" I said, seeing my brother with his friends, specifically Mike who had obviously lied to El about being at a family emergency.

"What are you doing here?" He asked the girl "shopping" "what's wrong with you two, you guys know she's not allowed to be out"

"Mike we were just shopping, she's not your little pet" Max bit back, surprise all over my face.

"You lie, why do you lie?" El asked, Mike looking down in defeat, trying to think up some excuse.

"I dump your ass" "damn"

And with that we had left to my car.

Time skip, Saturday
Finally it was Saturday and I was over at Harrington's, his parents gone on a trip.

I was also dressed in one of Steve's hoodies, some shorts as well.

"So how was your week?" I asked, my boyfriend who was laying on top of me, my hands in his hair.

"Well since I got to see you yesterday, it wasn't so bad" Harrington grinned, kissing my lips, a giggle bubbling up in my throat, and a smile on my lips as the kiss got deeper.