-29-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"We're here"

Once we got off the bikes and Steve and me kept coughing from the weird upside down air, we had saw the gate in Eddie's trailer.

"Woah, this is trippy as fuck" I say, all of us looking up to see my siblings, Dustin, and Max, looking up right back at us.

Dustin had thrown up a rope for us, Max pulling out a mattress for us to land on, me being the first to climb up/down.

"Woah, that was fun" I say, laughing as Lucas and Erica helped me up.

After Robin and Steve, it was Nancy's turn, but she had been caught in a trance, all of us knowing it was Vecna, Eddie trying to break her out of it as we looked for music through Eddie's room.

"We need real music!" Robins yelled frantically, Eddie yelling from the upside down "THAT.IS.MUSIC!"

After a bit more of searching, Nancy had woken up from the trance, a breath of relief leaving our lips as her and Eddie climbed out.

Since Nancy was shooken up like the rest of us and I was covered in blood and weird gunk, Eddie had let me shower in his bathroom, grabbing clothes from my car that Max had driven, surprisingly keeping it in good condition.

As I stood in the shower, the warm water warming me up and also getting some of the blood to get off, I had held a rag to my stomach, not able to take the pain as I tried to clean the area, being a little to slow.

Without realizing it, someone had walked in, and I had only noticed once I felt arms on my waist, those arms belonging to my fiancé.

"Need help?" He gently asked, grabbing the rag from my hand as I nodded, sucking in a bit of air as it made contact with my wounds.

Steve was sure to be gentle with me, still taking his time to get whatever gunk off of me, turning me around to kiss my forehead when he was done and I was completely clean.

"Thanks" "anything for you" he said as I grabbed a cleaner rag, silently helping my boyfriend, moments like this being cherished because it gave us time to just care for each other and be there for one another.

Once out of the showers we had dried off, wrapping my stomach and other wounds with the first aid that Munson luckily had, and now me and Steve were dressed finally.
Fit check

Now it was morning and Nancy explained what she saw, saying how the monsters had gotten into hawkins, killing everyone

But what got us thinking was the gates, it was four gates, and the four kills added up, meaning that Vecna had been telling us his plan this whole time, and that he was one kill away.

"Bruh her phone has been busy for four days now" I say since Joyce's phone was busy right now.

"We have to go back in" "we barely made it out in one piece" Steve objected "because we were unprepared, but we can do it" "Nancy he's not even scared of us"

"Maybe for good reason, Vecna/Henry/One, he's a number just like Eleven besides the bad skin and being old, but he can still kill us" Robin ranted "yeah but just like El he has weaknesses" Dustin said.

"We don't even know who he's going to attack next" "we do, he still has me marked" Max spoke, all of us nervous for her before starting up a plan.

"The war zone, I've been there once, it's huge and they have everything for killing things" Eddie said, the place being just a little ways from Hawkins.

"But how will we get there in time? All of us plus those weapons can't fit in Y/n's car" "I have a car, well technically not mine, but it'll do" Eddie stated, now in a Jason mask from Max, all of us outside while following behind him as we were basically stealing these peoples Rv/home.

"Shit who's going to drive?" Eddie freaked out while hot wiring the rv after we jumped in.

"The fuck you mean? You're the one hot wiring it" "so? Plus your husband's gonna drive" Eddie said, the rv starting up as Steve jumped into the driver's seat, driving out of the place as I tried to hold onto anything.

"Shit their pissed" "well they did just lose their house and car in one foul swoop" I say as Steve made a sharp turn as I started to laugh.

"Haha we actually did it" I laughed, Everyone looking at me as if I was insane.

Eventually we made it to a calm road, everyone chilling out.

"You're a pretty good driver considering this is a house" I jokingly said.

"True, but I've always imagined driving something like this" "really?" "Yeah, like me and you have six kids a-" "one is good enough, two if their twins" I corrected, Steve snickering.

"Yeah, well whenever we have our twins, I imagine just getting into something like this and just travel around the country, end up on the beach and learn how to surf or something" Steve said, a dreamy look in his eye.

"That sounds fun, and we're practically parents already" the both of us had turned to look at everyone, looking at each other while chuckling.

"Yeah I guess that's true, but anyways, after all of this and everything goes back to normal, do you wanna have an actual wedding?" Steve asked me, glancing at me before looking back at the road.

"Yeah actually, I want those fairytale ones where I have a beautiful dress, and like you're there crying at how beautiful I am" I giggled at the last part.

"Do I not cry over your beauty enough already?" My fiancé asked dramatically with a pout.

"You're such a cry baby" "says the one who wants me crying at our wedding"

After a while we had finally made it to War zone, leaving Dustin and Eddie in the rv as the rest of us went inside.

"This is like a candy store for country hicks" I say, already grabbing a shopping cart, Nancy saying she was grabbing two shot guns for the both of us.

"Woah a crossbow" I excitedly say while showing Steve what I found.

"Be carful with that, plus you can't use that if you're gonna use a shot gun" Steve stated, taking the bow out of my hands as I grabbed some knives, seeing one of those self heating knives that I saw on tv, obviously grabbing one.

"Is that Sinclair? Or should I say Harrington huh" Jason exclaimed, walking up to me just as Steve left to grab something.

"What are you here for?" "Just getting stuff, it's scary times right now" despite me being vague, Jason just would stop, stepping closer to me.

"Yeah, real scary, but say, is your brother here by any chance? With his friends as well?"

Jason was to close by now, a hand on my shoulder as he leaned into my ear.

"No, just me" "Hm well word of advice, aim for the soft part of the body to do some damage" Jason spoke, patting my arm before walking away, everyone rushing to the check out area so him and his teammates didn't realize anything.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1244