3: Checking

"Alright, theres a tree house in both east and west part of mountain, just few steps from here. Each of the tree could hold 8 people per house. So group yourselves into 8 groups. There should be 10 groups among us and one group will only have 6 and another will have four which is the teachers! So now, you can settle and immediately go back here after an hour!" Izuku announce. They all moved out and go to the houses. Surprisingly, the houses was functional, with running water and electricity, each othem had a mini kitchen, mini living room, and four double deck beds with comfortable ventilation and neccessities. The treehouses don't have bathrooms so they need to go down to use it.

After an hour, everyone is now on the shade part of the field, they all sat at the ground and Izuku is in front of them also sitting in cross legs

"I'll give you a heads up first for today, you already see your regimen a while ago. Right now, I want you to ask yourself, what type of hero are you? Can someone recite the official type of heroes you know?" Izuku ask.

"Underground and Limelight heroes!" Aoyama immediately answered.

"Correct! But for us, its three types. One is Limelight, then the underground. The last one which we add is Twilight. It wasn't official but yeah, we decided to add it," Izuku said.

"Twilight?" Someone ask from the back.

"Thw best example of this type is Ms Joke and Midnight!" Izuku said and smile.

"But Ms Joke is Underground hero and Midnight is a limelight. How did they fall into this type of heroes?" Kendo ask.

"Twilight Heroes are heroes that both could do undergound hero missions and limelight hero missions. Even if Ms Joke is an underground, she still had a fan base and as well, as merch and still was a known heroes. Yet she still' an underground. Midnight is limelight, she's flashy and appear in tv's and interview. Yet, her fight wasn't widely known. In short, those who fall in this catergories is those like underground heroes but had a public image!" Most of them just realize how it make sense now. Thet nodded in agreement.

"Best example of the three category of heroes is Eraserhead that falls into underground, Present Mic who falls into limelight, and Midnight who falls into twilight. Now, I think most of you still didn't know why I was saying this to all of you, am I right?" All of them nodded because they are really confused.

"Because we want you to fit this category. Your training will focus on making you fit this category. Flashy but not entirely!" Izuku said and grin. He had a feeling the next week will be really great.

--*--

5 years ago....

"Why can't you just give huh? Deku? You'll die in fu--ing exam as you don't have quirk! So stop trying!" Katsuki shouted before pushing hin to the ground. He look down and cried.

He should have been used to this kind of treatment. But he still felt hurt that those words came from Katsuki himself. His image of victory, his source of inspiration, his drive, and most of all, the person he loves. Call him masochist, but Izuku didn't choose to fall for his bully.