6: First Attempt

"Midoriya-kun?" Momo ask.

"Yes?" Izuku ask immediately.

"Can you tell us some story about the... Uhm Assassination Classroom Project? I mean you are all part of it right?" Momo ask hesitatingly.

"What about your first assassination attempt? You still owe me that story!" Karma said with a grin.

"Was that interesting?" Itona ask to Terasaka.

"He blow up multiple tentacles in one attempt so yeah," Terasaka said.

"Oh! Tell us then!" Ritsu excitedly said. Izuku chuckle and tell them the story of the first Assassination Attempt of Izuku.

--*--

Its been a week since the first day started. Some of them already started to attempt to kill Koro-sensei. Just like the suicidal attempt of everyone aiming him while he made roll calls, the almost suicide bombing attempt of Nagisa, even the attempt of Sugino using the baseball ball.

But none of them still use their quirks. Izuku felt confused but didn't dare to ask them about it. He never experience what he always experience in his class to Aldera here. Everyone seems nice and really helpful. Well, maybe not everyone like Terasaka and his Gang. They are too aloof.

At least they didn't bully anyone like in Aldera. He like the school and his new friends. He sigh as he prepare for today.

Today is the day he choose to do his first Assassination attempt. He's been observing, preparing, and making plans since he saw Koro-sensei. He slowly build the mechanism and traps to take Koro-sensei that time. He just pray that all his calculation will be right. He made a lot of precaution since Koro-sensei was always been unpredictable.

After the last attempt of Isogai's group, Izuku went back to the classroom.

"Oh! Hey! Midoriya-kun! Where did you go?" Kayano ask she giddily alternating her foot up and down as if she was running without going anywhere. He smile awkwardly specially Kayano's aura is too weird for him.

"I-I just go at the backyard t-to set something," He said stuttering. He look to Kayano and saw her hugging a couple of bamboo stick.

"Are you going to make your first attempt? Good luck then!" Kayano said and smile. Then she look at his back and saw Karasuma.

"Hello Karasuma-san!" Kayano giddily said and hugs the bamboo stick she was hugging.

"Hello. Starting tomorrow, I'll be here to help you out as your teacher." Karasuma said after he stop to talk to them.

"Oh will you?" Kayano ask with a smile.

"I look forward to it," Karasuma said and look to Izuku.

"So now your Karasuma-sensei!" Kayano smile to him. Karasuma just focus on Izuku. Izuku felt like he wanted to be devour by the ground that time.

"By the way... Where is he?" Karasuma ask trying to find Koro-sensei.

"K-koro-sensei ruined the f-flowerbed. S-so he think of something to m-make up of it," Izuku shyly said. Okajima run towards where Koro-sensei with a rope on his hand.

"He's holding an assassination tournament, but with handicap!" Kayano added and look to Koro-sensei.

"I see... What about you, Midoriya-kun?" Karasuma ask.

"I... I'm going to attempt my first a-assassination to-today. I-I just don't know if it will work!" Izuku shyly said.

"Midoriya-kun! Its okay if you failed! We all do too! Good luck to your first attempt!" Kayano said and giggle.