10: Asano's

Gakushu don't know what to feel right now. Being invited by your two rivals since Middle School is something he didn't expect. Izuku and Karma, this two people that he considered as his rival. Specially Izuku whom he can't beat in terms of intelligence since he enters the KJH.

He consistently took rank one and in finals, he rank third as Karma also beat him. Not that he care (or he is just indenial because its a big blow to his ego) but he just found out what happen to the class E-3 when Karma decided to take high school in Kunogigaoka.

He had a deep respect to these two so he decided to accept the invitation. As he prepare to go, his father ask him if he will head to the 3-E mountain and said yes. The two went together silently.

Gakuho Asano, his father. After Koro-sensei destroy his education belief, he started to change for the better. Although their relationship still wasn't fix, he could have a proper conversation to him. Reaching the site, he saw a bunch of high school students who's practicing their quirks and hand to hand combat.

"Oh! Hey Asano-kun! Principal Asano!" Izuku shouted after he notice them.

"Midoriya-san..." Principal Asano politely said with his usual smile that he regain after their graduation.

"I'm glad both of you came and accept my invitation. I'm worried that both of you are busy specially Asano-kun who's graduating this year," Izuku said and chuckle.

"As if it will hinder me, I did some study session and already finished the Finals so no need to worry. Mostly we're just in process of completing our requirements," Gukushuu said in his default face.

"Oi! Long time no talk!" Karma shouted with his usual grin.

"We just talk last last week," Gukushuu retorted. These two is still in the same school and same section so it wasn't really surprising that they talk. Karma just grin as they walk over the Hero Course Student.

"Ahhh! I see, so this is the infamous Hero Course Student of UA," Principal Asano said.

"Guys stop for a while and come here," the whole Hero Course student went near to them.

"This is Principal Gakuho Asano and his son, Gakusho Asano," Izuku introduce. The two nodded as the hero course started to introduce themselves.

"I invite them to help in teaching you for strategy and Analysis. Both are really good in this field. And I'm sure you'll learn a lot from them," Izuku proudly said.

"Not as good as you, though, specially you specialize with tactical battle under Principal Nezu," Gakushu unamused as he said.

Karma laugh loudly while Izuku chuckle awkwardly.

"So you admit Izuku is better than you," Karma ask amusingly. Gakushu just look to him with deadpan.

"How can I denied it if he stay as rank one since he stay in Kunugikaoka?" Gakushu ask again.

"Stop it guys," Nagisa awkwardly said. These would really remained as rival.

"Thank you for helping us then," Iida sincerely said.

"Remind me to add how favors work," Principal Asano whisper to his son and smile.

"Noted," Gakushu lamely said.

"Aside from money, what do you think makes a person influential and truly powerful in our society? This is something you will have that no one could be able to take it from you. Anyone?" Principal ask with his infamous smile.

Most of the student look to each other.

"People?" Momo ask.

"It could be but people could leave you anytime. Some could even betray you in matter of seconds," Principal Asano reply.