8: Meeting

Katsuki just look to Izuku who was talking to everyone telling how he plan about the agency. He doesn't know why but he remember the day they met again in Kyoto.

That day he can't forget specially on how humiliating it was.

--*--

Katsuki just walking around the Kyoto. It was where his he attend his new school specially Aldera was already closed by someone hec doesn't know.

He gritted his teeth remembering his record had a black paint due to what he did back then. He never met Izuku since then and fely something was missing the moment he never meet him again.

He just head to his new school for some files he need to fix since he is a transfer. When he heard something.

"You know, I still can't believe that you earn the first place in our mid terms. Why you didn't transfer in main campus? I mean... You have brain and your really smart. You don't have any record just like Karma-kun. So why?" Katsuki heard in nearby. Hr wouldn't even bat eye to them but he heard a familiar voice after that.

"Ma-maybe because I don't like the atmostphere in Class A. I-Its a bit odd. And besides, I wanted to stay with you guys... Without those judgemental eyes, those bullying and those mean people who judge me because of my situation," Katsuki immediately felt intrigue and find where the voice came from.

"Nagisa! Izuku! This might be a good assassination spot!" Katsuki widen his eyes.

"What the fu-- was that? Assassination?" He thought. He saw them stopping in one place. They are a group and one of them was holding a map.

"The nerd couldn't even hurt a fly what the fu-- is he talking about?" Katsuki thought again.

"Can the sniper see it?" Nagisa ask.

"Its full of crowd and even if he wasn't good in disguise, he could blend in. We could lose him immediately if we use that building. It will be safe if the place was cornered and hard to navigate at the same time it is still a tourist spot," Izuku explain. They all nodded in defeat.

"He is right though, this place had a lot of hiding spot so the assassin will not be able to snipe hin properly without him creating a ruckus. Don'y forget he had a big nose that could sniff those gun powder." Katsuki felt weird hearing those to Izuku's mouth. Just like how casually they talk about assassination.

But he can't report this to the police without context. He don't have evidence that theres an assassination so he don't want to make himself look like a fool.

The group continue to talk about assassination while the blue haired guy and the red haired guy explain some places where an assassination event happen. They will ask Izuku what thet think about places for assassination but Izuku always decline as he always considered some variable that Katsuki can't understand. He continue to follow them as he wanted to know whats happening to Izuku.

--*--

"He's been following us since morning," Karma whisper to Izuku. Izuku sigh, he didn't know how to react.

"You know him?" Nagisa worriedly ask.

"Well... We kinda grow up together and his mom and my mom was best friend since high school," Izuku look hesitant as he sigh.

"So he's one of your bullies? I can teach him a lesson he won't forget!" Karma said grinning while cracking his bones.

"Karma-kun!" Nagisa hit him in shoulder which Karma didn't mind.