18: Interlude: Signs

Korosensei pretty much stalks the two just to take pictures when he's alive. And create a full three feet book that is full of pictures of the two and some pictures that the class 3-E is with them. Pretty much telling everyone he's shipping them.

Katsuki met the big three and had the chance to spar with them before the sport festival. The three also got lost since Katsuki also had a training as assassin courtesy of being with class 3-E while atoning his sin.

Of course, Katsuki won the sport festival in landslide without the class 1-A realizing how strategic Katsuki's mind is. His abilities had been covered because of his headstrong personality. Not thay Katsuki care. He got a lot of offers and Izuku suggest for him to go to Mirko.

At first his choice was best jeanist but Izuku told him that he will learn more under Mirko. So he choose him.

--*--

"Why you didn't kill Stain after clashing to him?" Karma ask with frown. He doesn't get it since Izuku mostly kills the villain he was assigned. Just like Muscular last month who almost killed the Water Hose Duo. And Moonfish who was a cannibal.

Its always a kill so when the Shadows found out that Izuku let Stain get away, most of them are confused.

"Thats not your MO," Nagisa said.

"We could use him. Simple as that. Stain is useful being alive than dead. Once e capture him, we'll ask for him to join us," Izuku said and grin. Then Karma suddemly laugh.

"What?" Nagisa ask.

"Now that you say that, his motive is pretty like us. But his method is a bit too much even to us. If we just correct it, he could be a perfect ally to us, Shadows," Karma concluded.

"You got it right. I really just don't get why Ingenium become part of his hit list," Izuku said looking to the file of Stain.

He had a good "hit list". Since if Izuku was asked, he would also kill his victim. But Stain did messed up to Ingenuim.

"Or maybe he had no choice," Karma concluded.

"Like being cornered? Does Ingenium had his side kicks?" Nagisa ask to Izuku.

"Now that you say that, indeed, Ingenium wasn't with his side kicks," Izuku said. He close the folder and stand up.

"I might as well ask," Izuku said.

"Good luck," Karma said with a grin while playing with his rubbr knife. Nagisa nodded and wave him a goodbye before Izuku teleported to the hospital where is Ingenium, his suit also change to something that no one will be able to recognize him.

"Excuse me, I'm here to talk to Ingenium," Izuku gave the nurse his Shadow ID Card which makes the Nurse shock. They immediately gave him the room number and he went straight to room.

"Hello Mrs Iida," Izuku politely greet.

"Hello young man, do you need something?" Mrs Iida ask.

"I wanted to ask your eldest son about something. Can I?" Izuku ask. Mrs Iida hesitated a bit but they still went to his room.

"So, Iida-san?" Izuku ask.

"Hello," Tensei greeted with a smile.

"I'm here to ask you about stain," Izuku let him see his Shadow ID Card which shock Tensei.

"In exchange, I'll heal your legs," Izuku said in serious voice.

"But the doctor said, its impossible!" Mrs Iida said in shock.

"Not if I had a quirk that could heal it," Izuku said while grinning even if they can't see his face due to his clothing.

Both Tensei and his mother look to each other and they argue a bit. In the end, they agree to the deal. Izuku immediately heal his legs after signing the contract. After that, the doctors examine him and all he needs to do is to practice walking for three days and he will be completely healed.