11: The Provacation

A lot of things past, Katsuki started to actually had a progress towards Izuku. Of course it was entirely started because of Karma. His friends didn't even know that he is really protective went it comes to friends.

That maybe the reason why they saw him in other light. Still, Karma is Karma. And where would karma go, chaos will follow. They become civil towards each other. And Karma really put a lot of fear to Katsuki.

It was early in the morning and Izuku was walking with Sugino, Karma and Nagisa. Izuku is just completely relax towards them. Now the 4 of them are walking down the Main Campus under the sun.

Sugino while walking stretch his arm with a smile.

"The rainy season's finally over!" Sugino said with a smile.

"Yeah, and it's starting to get hot," Nagisa reply with a warm smile. Izuku felt really nice that day since Katsuki just talk to him a while ago. And because of this the feeling of taking over him starting to grow too.

"It is. It's a beautiful day today, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, the sun is shining," Izuku said with a giggle.

"It seems like you are in the mood to actually become poetic," Karma said with his eyes brows.

"Of course, I always been in good mood. Even with the hardship we experience here, I could say most of my good memories is with you guys!" Izuku said with a grin.

"Wow, I felt honor to actually be part of your happy memories," Sugino reply.

"It is and thank you for that. Becoming part of your class makes things more adventurous," Izuki fondly said.

"Heh, it seems like you still don't know the real situation of Class 3-E," Karma said. Izuku wasn't actually entirely innocent to the discrimination that Class 3-E felt. He could see it clearly like how he was treated before. But now, its not only with him, but with an entire class.

He knew it as he already experience it beforehand. He just wanted to stay positive as always.

"Karma-kun, please stop provoking Midoriya-kun," Nagisa said with a sweat drop.

"By the way, its already the season for outdoor activities. How about we go have fun somewhere outside?" Sugino said trying to change the topic awkwardly.

"Sure, what do you want to do?" Nagisa ask excitedly.

"How about...fishing?" Karma suggest.

"That does sound like a good idea. I haven't fished in a while!" Izuku said with a smile.

"You knew how to do fishing?" Nagisa ask in shock.

"Well, yeah. You'll be surprise to the amount of skill I acquire for years after being Isolated just because I am "Quirkless"," Izuku said. Sugino and Nagisa awkwardly laugh.

"Well, can we not use any Trauma reference," Nagisa awkwardly laugh.

"Anyways, was there to catch right now?" Nagisa ask curiously. All of a sudden Karma grins darkly and he grows two devils horns and a tail?

"Summer is the season for fresh delinquents. The top fishing spots for in-season delinquents are in front of convenience stores, gaming arcades and dinners late at night," Karma explain with his devilish form again. Nagisa and Sugino both laugh awkwardly while Izuku tilt his head.

"Let's use Nagisa-kun as bait to catch the ones that try to shake him and fleece them instead!" Karma added. Izuku just frown and look to Karma.

"I never knew delinquents were seasonal," Nagisa said having sweat drop to their head