19: The War

Shadows gave all the information they got to Nighteye's agency. Including the status of Eri inside. With those information, the investigation run smoothly.

"Those heroes is still too slow for my liking," Izuku frown looking to the report he got from insider.

"Maybe its time for us to actually move." Karma said. Grinning as he throw a knife to a bullseye in their conference room.

After the investigation of Itona, Izuku, and Maehara, they practically had all the information they need. All they need to do is to actually move and lay their cards correctly.

"I want to participate in the group who will take care of this," Chizome said. They stage a capture of "Stain" for public so he would be allow to move freely. With this, everybody knows "Stain" is already been detained even if he is now a member of Shadow.

"If thats what you want. Killing them would be fun," Karma said with his usual sadistic grin.

They invade the Shie Hassaikai with two teams and kill everyone inside. Rescuing Eri in the process. So when the time Nighteyes' group found the Main Base, its already been too late.

Aizawa got the custody of Eri due to her circumstances.

--*--

"Its coming..." Izuku thought looking in the sky as the dread of the surrounding is seeping through his system.

"The attack," Nezu mutter. Today is the day that the heroes will invade the Jaku Hospital and the PLF.

Nezu look at his student. He knew that there might be a reason why they did this. But the former Class 3-E wasn't going to help the heroes this time.

He had a lot of speculation why, but still nothing is confirmed. All he could do is to actually trust him because Izuku Midoriya wasn't someone who will move without knowing every possible scenarios.

"Good luck, Principal Nezu," Izuku said before continuing his study.

--*--

Upon the initial raid, both Jaku Hospital and the PLF headquarters are all been destroyed. Many heroes died in the attack in just the first day. They should actually felt lucky because Izuku gave an absolute command to Machia not to engage and to hide. Its just the heroes are stupid enough to actually do some moves that put them in the absolute failure.

Like the fact that they didn't considered the power of the opponent. Izuku did have some hands when he advise Tomura to use his game strategies in the real battle. Making him an absolute monster in the battle field.

One of the fact that he did is let Himiko infiltrate the Hero Commission and kill the president just two weeks before the attack. He absolutely use the "Treasure" of Detnerat to buy some illegal weapon outside Japan, use All For One's connection to pur resources in PLF, and absolutely use the media to stir the conflict further.

And the fact that he manage to get a lot of information in UA making him aware of when will be the attack. Its absolute mess, the whole place are destroyed, many lives was kill, and of course, the trust that the people had in the heroes are starting to crack

The villain did retreat when the dawn arrive. Leaving the heroes in absolute mess in the first day of the war.

"Why you didn't let me destroy that fucker?" Dabi ask who's looking at Tomura. Tomura just smirk as he look to him.

"Someone wanted to talk to you," Tomura said when they got back in another headquarters he prepare using the PLF funds. With this the villain manage to get a momentum and a lot of people manage to escape in the initial PLF headquarters.