Chapter 7: Lesrie High, that scenery

They looked scared and ran away while shouting, "I'll get my revenge!" I scoffed and soon the whole cafeteria flared up in a round of applause for me. I smiled gleefully, and my friends surrounded me, each asking me many questions at once. "Since when did you become so strong." "In the past, you could barely take care of 7 men." "How did you do it?" "Wasn't Charlotte strong in the past." "Good job, though..." Yuielle said. The group became quiet with Yuielle's words. "Good job." Yurian smiled. "Yeah, but honestly how did you do it?" Eldo asked again.

"Eldo, stop troubling her!" Yurian scolded. Eldo apologized, but still looked at me expectantly. "But when Charlotte fou-" Raphael said. I stopped him by covering his mouth, and he looked surprised, his ears slightly flushed. I wanted to explain to everybody, but no words would come out of my mouth. Soon, the bell rang, and I was super thankful. When we reached class, Raphael handed me a plaster. "For what?" I asked him. As far as I know, I did not receive any wounds except a few punches. Those punches obviously couldn't be covered with a mere plaster.

"What are you talking about? There's a cut on your finger, besides you're in art, right?" He responded saying. I checked my finger, and sure enough, there was a wound. I thanked him, and the homeroom teacher entered the class. Everybody rushed to their seats, and soon class started. I was barely concentrating since I learned everything in my past life. But what did Raphael mean when he said I was in art? Even if I was one, what category am I in? Painting? Sculpture? Literature? Architecture? Cinema? Music? Theatre?

After the long day of work, it was time to head home. When I got home, I made sure to set my alarm clock to 6.30am. I showered and ate my lunch. I started on my homework, and used my phone to found out some new information. I found out that the Orbia family which Yuielle is from has a company, but it wasn't very big. It was just a small company, but it had quite a lot of money. It is also quite comparable to the students in school.

Yurian: Charlotte have you done art?

Me: Wut?

Yurian: ... Since when did you text that way???

Was it not that way? Am I supposed to text formally or informally?

Yurian: Uhm, we're in art club, so we have to paint something based on the topic...

M: What was the topic again?

Yurian: "The most beautiful scenery that you have seen before"

Me: Okay, thanks.

Oh... So I am in painting. And the canvas and painting tools were because I was part of the art club. But what is the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen? The capital? The vast land? NO, is it the forest? I was still thinking when I picked up my paintbrush, I dipped it into the water and mixed it with white and blue. The ratio of the white to blue was 10 is to 1. It created a pretty pale azure colour. I was still deep in thought, when somebody entered my room.

"Wow! My sister, you're so talented." He exclaimed as soon as he saw me. I looked at my canvas and saw a finished painting. It showed a beautiful morning sky, with its dazzling light shown well in the painting. A white blanket covered the ground, trees, and houses around. Snow was still falling loosely onto the ground, and the pine trees around added colour to the already beautiful painting.

Ezra could see that I was slightly uncomfortable and hurriedly added, "I'll get some water." He rushed out of the room, and I remembered when I had seen this breathtaking scenery. It was back when I was still a baby, actually, I was probably just a new born child. This scenery was the first thing I had seen in my past life. "Pretty, right. The snow is free and beautiful. The name Charlotte means "Free" in French. I want you to live a free life and do everything you want to do. There are always people around you, so rely on them. I love you, my daughter, Charlotte." Just like that, she passed away.