chapter 5 : Addison Malfoy gets new friends

Addison Malfoy woke up and Took a shower and Got Dressed in her Gryffindor Uniform
And Went Downstairs to Find Jason Lupin sitting on the couch with a book in his hand and with Him were Alec Pettigrew and Harry Potter along with the Weasleys and she went to say to them until she always remembered how her Dad spoke to them. Also there was Jenny Black.

Addison Malfoy said " Hello My name is Addison Malfoy and I was wondering if we can be friends? I don't really care about what My dad wants. Please don't be afraid to be friends with me because of what my dad said.

Jason Lupin said " I have no problem being friends with you or your siblings. As long as you are nice to everyone including All of the Muggleborns in this school. What do you guys think?

Harry potter said " I have no problem with it either. Besides we better go get breakfast. Besides let's introduce Addison to the Rest of our friends and Siblings to see what they think of her.
Addison Malfoy said " I will introduce my Siblings to you guys as well.

Jason Lupin said " fine by me. Let's go eat breakfast. I'm hungry for food and to drink pumpkin juice.

End of the chapter!! What did you think of this chapter? Next chapter will be Jace Malfoy getting new friends as well in Huffpuff. Chapter 9 will be breakfast with all of the kids.