chapter 11 : getting lost on the way to Class and builles part 2

Hillary potter stood there in shock at what her Housemate just said about her brother.

Hillary shouted " EXCUSE ME, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? I CAN DECIDE WHO I AM WALKING WITH FOR CLASS YOU JERKFACE. THE NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO TELL ME WHO TO SIT IN CLASS AND I WILL HEX YOU WITH MY WAND. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? AND TRUST ME THAT IS A PROMISE. I DON'T SIT WITH HARRY BECAUSE HE IS SITTING WITH HIS FRIENDS.

Joseph Mackey said " Yes I understand you. He went into the classroom and sat far away from Hillary as possible. Hillary sat with Daphne Greengrass and Tracy Davis in front of Harry and his friends. Harry sat with his friends, Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger, behind Hillary and her friends.

Joseph Mackey sat with a girl named Ava Marks who was also a Slytherin first year and his Triplet sister named Audrey Mackey.

Blaise Zabini sat With Theodore Nott and Joseph Mackey's Triplet brother Sam. Pansy Parkinson was Sitting with Millicent Bulstrode and Annie Marks Ava's twin sister. Daisy Black was sitting with Abigail Lupin and Clary Pettigrew.

Jenny Black sat with Alec Pettigrew and Jason Lupin.

Professor Snape strolled into the classroom and said" Today We are learning how to make a cure for boils Potion. Everyone pair up and Follow the instructions on the board.

Everyone picked a partner and started to Work on the potion. The partner pairings for potions class are Harry and Ron, Hillary and Daphne Greengrass, Jenny and Daisy Black, Alec and Clary Pettigrew, Jason and Abigail Lupin, Ava Marks and Joseph Mackey, Audrey and Sam Mackey, Hermione Granger and Addison Malfoy, Draco Malfoy and Vincent Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy Parkinson, Theodore Nott and Blaise Zabini, and Finally Millicent Bulstrode and Tracy Davis.

They made the potion, Put it in a vial, and Turned it in.

Just as Hillary and Harry were getting ready to leave, they were Stopped by Joseph Mackey, His Sister Audrey, and his friend Ava Marks.

Joseph said " why do you continue to walk with your stupid Gryffindor brother? He's a loser and Doesn't deserve to be around us.

Hillary couldn't take it anymore, she pulled her Wand and Shouted ' LOCOMOTOR MORTIS. She then Left and Harry went after her. Joseph tried to walk after her but he tripped and his sister Audrey and his friend Ava helped him up. They went to the great hall for dinner and Saw Hillary eating dinner with Marcus Flint, Adrian prucey, Cassius Warthington, Peregrine Derrick, and Terence Higgs. They all appeared to be great friends and having fun together. Harry was sitting with His Friends Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley along with his new friends.

Hillary said " I am going to head back to the common room. I am feeling very tired.

Marcus said " Okay, we will walk with you to the common room.

They All got up and Left for the Slytherin common room when they saw Ella crying.

Hillary said " what's wrong Ella? Why are you crying?

Ella said " This kid named Joseph Mackey was making fun of me for being so shy. I am extremely upset right now and don't want to eat dinner at the moment.

Hillary signed And sat with Ella until A perfect from Ella's house showed up and led her into the Huffpuff Common room..

Marcus said the password and They all went inside the Slytherin common Room. Hillary went up to her dorm ,took a shower , Putted her Pj's on, dried her hair and went to bed.

End of the chapter!!! 2 chapters in a week! The next Chapter will be Ella dealing with Being Builled by Joseph Mackey and His Sister Audrey and brother Sam and His Friend Ava Marks.

After the Ella chapter will be Noah's chapter and dealing with the same thing Hillary, Ella And Harry are dealing with.

See you guys next chapter.

I really appreciate you guys reading this story and I hope you continue to enjoy it.